Suggestion: integrate Heatware for Junkion Exchange feedback

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Strike Creamsicle, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Strike Creamsicle

Strike Creamsicle Likes the G2 neon lights TFW2005 Supporter

User Reviews & Reputation | HeatWare.com has traditionally been technology-focused, but their feedback system is well respected and well maintained, and widely accepted.

The current method of JE feedback is clumsy, IMO.

If I'm trading with someone I don't recognize, I have to manually search for user feedback threads and read through the most recent posts (assuming there are any), or just go on what may have been posted months or years ago.

I've also got to scroll through the deadbeat "list" (which isn't actually a list maintained by the OP, so the whole thread needs to be searched).

Maybe they haven't traded on TFW at all, so I can ask someone if they have ebay feedback. Or they mention they have good feedback on another TF website's trading forum, which means I've got to go look somewhere else for reputation.

A lot of times I just shrug and figure, well, they either pay me via paypal gift, in which case I have nothing to lose, or they pay via regular paypal, in which case we are both protected. Either way paypal typically is enough to cover things, so for me at least, the JE feedback has become largely moot.

Heatware would allow the site admins / forum mods to eliminate the need for manual tracking of all of this user feedback and maintaining a "bad user" list, and provide a simple-to-view feedback score that I imagine many traders would appreciate.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Strike Creamsicle

Strike Creamsicle Likes the G2 neon lights TFW2005 Supporter

bump?