Suggestion for 360 folks playing this game.

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Prowl, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love the music composed for this game. I played the campaign from beginning to end with the dark music given to us by High Moon. Now that I'm going through it again, I ripped my Vince TFTM 1986 score, and lowered the in-game music.

I used Shuttle Attack and Assault on the City. It paints SUCH a HUGE awesome phocking picture playing this game with those two tracks, and hearing prime's voice, and all the radio chatter and Pew Pew, and explosions.

Try it, it's SWWWEEEEEEETT!

2. Sky-Byte

Sky-Byte Armada Fan

I'll be doing this after I finish both campaigns. And I'll be doing it in multiplayer anyway, since it is sparse on music. It made the demo really fun while using the TF:TM score as background music.

3. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    [PROFOUND SADNESS]
    I do not have the 86 movie soundtrack.
    [\PROFOUND SADNESS]

A little known fact:
    If you have the 360 remote you can use the media buttons on the remote to control your custom soundtrack.
    What this means is you can have the remote at your side and you're listening to Instruments of Destruction on chapter III, but when you start chapter IV Instruments of Destruction still has over a minute.
    Rather than listen to the final minute on the new level you can hit 'Skip Forward' (or →→) on your remote and start the new level with the beginning of the next song.

4. Sky-Byte

Sky-Byte Armada Fan

I didn't know that about the 360 remote. Its kinda annoying brining up the dashboard every time I wanna pause or forward a song.

Just finished playing Escalation as Demolisher. Since it doesn't have any background music, I hooked up my iPod to my 360 and played some action cues off the Armada score during the match. It was great!

I really like how if you use a custom soundtrack, it automatically mutes the game's music while keeping the sound fx intact.

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Sounds fun, will try it.

Ever notice how well you play when the woman's fussing at you?
    Used to pwn with the shotgun during that, "f*ck you f*ck you f*ck you f*ck you"
    *reload*
    "f*ck you f*ck you..."