Minor/Repaint: Succesful Hip transplant. KO Evac WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by manyoufactsure, Jun 9, 2007.

1. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

I have a KO Evac for a bash into Blades for a Defensor bash. I didn't like the long legs that the KO had and was successful at bashing C Swindles hips on to Evac to give him a correct leg/hip transformation. I want to give him better shoulder/arm articulation and I may have the blade area move to his back for bot mode.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    For anyone who isn't familar with this mold, you can still see the origonal hip balljoints. (I still have to fill in that section). The thighs were very long since the KO designers modified the transformation to do without the normal hip joints. The toy is also smaller than C Evac.

I wish there was a lighter colored plastic used for one of the recolors of the C Swindle/Hardtop/S7 toys so I wouldn't have to paint it but I chose to use Swindle instead of the purple color used with Hardtop.

I was also hoping that FAB Ratchet would have been a little smaller so I could use him for this bash. As is, he is too large for me to use.

2. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    This is cool man who else are you using in the project?

3. Soundwarp

Soundwarp Next victim please TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dude is that a Voyager size KO?

4. grock35

grock35 Hmmmm...

News Credits:
    it looks like a legends i could be wrong tho

5. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

The size is about a basic. I am using Mudflap as Hotspot, but not in the normal way of him being the center figure. Here is a link to the origonal thread.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=134492

I think I may use C Clocker. I was hoping to use, movie Ratchet, but the FAB one is too large, for me.

Found my LOC Evac. Now I realize that this KO is just a size change. They copied the LOC Evac design. I took a picture of all three for size clarification.
    [​IMG]