Submit Your Questions for December 2009 Hasbro Q&A

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tim Formas, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Administrator

News Credits:
    It's that time again everyone

Please post your questions for Hasbro here, in this thread, and we shall pick out the best ones to submit to Hasbro. If you have any burning questions please post them right away!

Please remember, Hasbro typically does not answer questions about specific character toys (such as, can you make a RotF Highwire based on Sam's Mom's pink bike; or, Is there going to be a Leader Class Blackout / Bonecrusher). Just post up your questions and hope for some answers!

2. Airspeed

Airspeed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    When are the new animated voyager figures like Blackout and Thundercracker due out ?

3. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well here's my only question for the moment:

Why was there a Decepticon symbol molded on the back of the Armada Airazor toy?

4. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
    -With some Animated toys finally getting released, can we expect any Animated toys in Universe/Classics 3.0?
    -Will we EVER see a Leader-class Blackout/Grindor/Useless Decepticon Drone #12? (Pipe dream, I know, but it doesn't hurt to ask :p )
    -(INCOMING OPINION!) We got a movie that, although it did appeal to some of the fans, it just didn't appeal to me and everyone else. So (and this is just one fan's opinion), will the third movie make up for all the things that went wrong with the first two? Like maybe give the writer more freedom, and not have Bay interfere?
    -Were there any plans on making a special 25th Anniversary movie for the Transformers? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles did with Turtles Forever, and that worked out well.
    -When can we expect new information regarding the next Transformers cartoon?
    -What are the Power Core Combiners?

5. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

Dear Hasbro,

Do you feel that you did an excellent job designing the toys for the Revenge of The Fallen Line, or do you want to strive even further in terms of playability and on-screen-accuracy for future toys in this continuity?

6. UltraPrimal

UltraPrimal N/A

News Credits:
    Dear Hasbro, what are "Power Core Combiners"?

7. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Is there any reason why TFW2005's answers come so much later than the other sites?

A lot of fans were disappointed that we weren't getting all 7 ROTF constructicons as toys outside of the legends set. Has there been any serious talk of making the other three with the line for the third movie?

Without getting into specifics, has the HA line been selling well enough to warrant further toys after Mudflap?

Any plans for a Hasbro version of Masterpiece Thundercracker? How likely is it we'll also get repaints of that mold as Sunstorm and Acid Storm, seeing as they weren't exactly in the original show?

8. baggzey23

baggzey23 psn - baggzey23

will the sticker offer (the one where you send money for a different coloured ravage) be available in the uk?

9. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    This was answered way back when the toy came out. Hasbro honestly has no idea. It wasnt planned, it just showed up.

10. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Has any consideration been given toward producing direct-to-video animated films, either to expand on some parts of the franchise (Transformers Animated, or the Movies), or to shed light on ones not fully realized (Hearts of Steel)?

11. angelus2402004

angelus2402004 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is the third season of Animated going to be released on dvd anytime soon?

12. Rodimus_Prime

Rodimus_Prime Protector

News Credits:
    What is Hasbro's vision of transformers (Animation-cartoons, toys, and/or movie) in the near and forseable future?

13. blackout501st

blackout501st ultimate enforcing hound

I have a few questions.

1. are we ever going to see a leader class figure for blackout/grindor? at any point in the future?
    2. will the 3rd motorcycle arcee sister, elita one/flair up/moonracer for the revenge of the fallen line be an entirely new mold? or just a repaint?
    3. will we ever see toys of scrapper, overload, and hightower outside of legends class form for revenge of the fallen?
    4. what are "power core combiners"?
    5. can you give us any information regarding hasbro's future involvement with discovery channel?

14. Yubarules77

Yubarules77 Well-Known Member

hello

you set that you only created toys for does characters that have more screen time in the movie, but yet we see new molds of vehicles that appear in the movie but never were part of the transformers characters, like, brawn mindwipe and so on...

are u reconsidering making molds for scrapper, hightower and overload??

when can we spec to see elita one??? i mean these where actual characters for the movie

15. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    Are there any plans for G1 reissues after the 25th Anniversary figures that were just released (Perceptor and the Insecticons)?

16. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    Can Hasbro confirm that the TF Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet are really Toysrus exclusive , and when can we expect to see them at most store in USA (and Canada) ?

17. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

For me, the Classics/Universe sub-line is a huge success. I usually pick and choose the toys I'll buy in each new toyline, but I think nearly every Classics/Universe toy has been a home run. I haven't enjoyed the complete run of figures in any line like I've enjoyed the Classics/Universe line. My question is, why develop another new toyline and series when Classics/Universe is just begging for more product and an animated series?

18. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1) Will there be any Beast Wars figures in the upcoming Universe/Classics line?
    2) When will animated Season 3 be released?
    3) When will Flareup/Elita-1 be released?

19. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

Dear Hasbro-

What human characters from the movie do you have the rights to immortalize in plastic? Does this effect your choices on the Human Alliance figures that are planned? Are there any characters that you have rights to make figures of, but ultimately decided were not the right choices for the Human Alliance line?

20. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah, well I wasn't much into the internet when Armada was out. :lol  I read in the Resources entry that it was an 'unexplained event' and took it to mean Hasbro has never said why it was there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.