Submit your photoshop AND your photo for the 5th member vid!

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Ops_was_a_truck, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Okay. Work on the 5th member video is almost done and I want to do a section featuring the photoshops/artwork of TFWers. If you include one of your photoshops AS WELL AS a personal photo, I'll likely put you in the vid. The only way people won't make it in is if there are ridiculously too many entries.

What I'm looking for:

A. Any photoshops that are TF-related. Recreations of scenes from the films, stuff with the revoltechs firing their weapons, etc. I'm looking for stuff similar to the photoshops that show up in the "Let's see some cool stuff" threads, or the TF photoshop competition that occured several months back.

B. I'm only going to use ONE photoshop per person, so choose your ABSOLUTE favorite one. Also, make sure to submit a picture of yourself to go along with the photo (unless you're camera-shy, in which case you should make a note of that.) In the video, I'm going to do a picture-in-picture shot of the photoshop and its artist.

C. Submit in THIS thread if you want them in the video.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2008
  2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Cool!
    Few things to be sure of before we start posting away (or posting the wrong stuff and looking like an ass)

1 -Do we submit them all in this thread?
    2- Do we need to submit a personal photo with our entries? (so who ever made them get's visual credit in the vid)?
    3- Do they have to be trans-related?
    4- What's the limit per person?

This is going to be cool Ops, good luck with all the choice edits :thumbs2: 

edit- I want to see transfan2 and one of his close up toy pics

Last edited: Jan 18, 2008
  3. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Answered your questions in the top thread so it was clear to anyone clicking on the thread, CM. Thank you for asking those, though, I looked at the first post I made and realized it wasn't exactly clear.