Minor/Repaint: SUB ZERO Targetmaster so far

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by mattarmstrong, Sep 6, 2005.

1. mattarmstrong

mattarmstrong Well-Known Member

I took a chead 2.99 Odd Lots Combiner (1 0f 3) the others are a jet and an ugly twin twist homage. I used Tamiya acrylic instead of my normal model master or RC paint. The colors worked out well but the transform screws up the paint I just got it touched up from the transform and back in robot form. So I am at a point where I am gonna have to either transform and take those shots then back to robot and touch up and leave him be or figure out a way to keep the paint from scraping but that my be hard since all the joints are super tight. What do you guys think of the repaint and any solutions to this problem that I havent had to deal with with the RC paint and model master paint before. He has a hole big enough to fit a targetmaster on the top of his window and I think one will fit in his hand so he is goint to be a target master. But I am unsure of autobot?decpticon/ Or another faction Yet to be made up and a symbol sticker yet to be found.

Before Pic

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mattarmstrong

any ideas or input or feedback would be appericiated. Still looking for what faction (auto,decpt or unkown that I have to make up) and what do you think of the repaint job

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    I'm more interested in that can. what the hell is that?

honestly , thats a good repaint. definately gives it more character, it looked too drab and boring before. it'll stand out well.

got no idea about what faction he should be. I'd say just look at him, and think up a character type for him, develop it a bit, and then decide which faction best suits him.

4. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

it's the goggled gnome can of doom!

5. mattarmstrong

That can is a chinese coca cola can canned in july of 2005 I recieved it from a cargo pilot at the airport where I work.