1. grimmlock

grimmlock Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I was discussing this with my son earlier this week and there are some interesting developements in the first season of TFP

1. What will come of Mech aquiring information on the transformers? I beleive silas mentioned a project that is already under way.

2. With Starscream on his own, what role will he play? Orci confirmed combiners for the second season. Will starscream try to build his own army and brings about the combaticons to form bruticous like in G1?

3. In the episode "Operation Breakdown", Starscream mentions to Megatron that Breakdown is a crucial part of their plans. What plans?

4. The obvious questions about the coming of Unicron is another plot point that is interesting.

I'd also like to know how it is that the Autobots managed to get to Earth and how did they meet Agent Fowler. Was it planned to go to Earth or was it an accident? How did they get there, by space ship or by space bridge? Did the Decepticons get there before or after them. First episode states that there wasn't any Decepticon activity for some time. 3 years I think but I could be wrong on that.

Any other sub plots that you guys can think of that you're hoping gets answered and revieled in the next season?

2. blur3479

blur3479 Movie Prime Apologist

News Credits:
    Menasor would be badass

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really wanna see Breakdown and Bulkhead's past. I dig the two characters and I find it kind of intriguing how Bulkhead and Breakdown seem to enjoy bash up each other instead of pure bitter murder like Arcee vs. Airachnid.

Wanting to see Megatron and Optimus past is a natural request too, Bob and Alex have been hinting about that since Movie 1 but it's pretty clear they would never get the chance to tell a story like that under Michael Boom Bay so I wonder if they'll finally tell us their idea in this cartoon.

4. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I always figured that Breakdown was once a Wrecker like Bulkhead and Wheeljack. I don't know what it is that he did that pissed off bulkhead so, but whatever it was it's something that only Bulkhead knows and no other Autobot, which is why I believe Breakdown was once a Wrecker.

I'm more curious about the Wreckers though. Were they Autobots or something else? I sort of think they pre-date factions since it appears that Bulkhead and Breakdown share a past.

5. ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos Well-Known Member

I thought about that too. Probably too eager to bash heads and ended up going on the bashing side? Whatever the reason, I think you're right, and I think we'll find out eventually.

I also think that Breakdown may become an Autobot in his about-to-die episode, making Bulkhead crumble inside.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I had the idea that Breakdown was forced to become Decepticon as means to survive and to prove himself he murdered one of Bulkhead's friends maybe someone like Guzzle or Ironfist. That or he left him to die at one point,

Eventually if he does go good he dies to save Bulkhead's life and cleanse his sins away.

7. ahunmaster

ahunmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I definitely want to see an episode that explores the past of Optimus and Megatron. Perhaps a two or three-part series that explains they being on the same side and then going different ways.

On that note, Optimus said in Episode 1 that Megatron used to be a good guy. Perhaps the writers could touch up on how the war started if Megatron joined the Decepticons later rather than create them.

And at the end of "Con Job", Wheeljack mentioned extra room on his ship and the others [Wreckers]. When he comes back (they said he would), I hope he brings someone else with him.

Just a wish on my part, but I would like Miko's parents in Japan to be part of a future episode as well. Perhaps the Autobots have to go to Tokyo and Miko has to help with the language and going to places only humans can go, but must avoid being seen by family and friends.

8. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    If these points aren't explained in the next couple'a seasons it will be explained in tf: Exiles

9. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You mean the book that has nothing to do with Prime?

10. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    No you fool!!! Tf Exodus and Exiles are what happened before prime. Jeez, look it up on tfwiki idiot!!!!:banghead: :mad: noob:puke: 

11. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight:rolleyes: 

12. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    How did we go from subplots to yet another thread explanation on the Aligned Continuity?

13. IceMagnus

IceMagnus STARCO FTW!!!!!

News Credits:
    Here is just my two cents: Perhaps it's like movieverse. They came to Earth and had this huge battle, Megatron left after being defeated flawlessly by Optimus Prime, While the battle is starting they probily met Agent Fowler in some sort of base. So on so fourth.

14. meirelle

meirelle Sea of Shelfwarmers

I foresee Breakdown defecting to the Autobots and Starscream working with MECH to create the Combaticons.

15. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I remember when trolls used to live under bridges.

16. Epsilon

Epsilon Autobot Archivist

:trolls:  thats some serious anger.....

1. I'm curious to see where this goes as well, whenever Silas hints about his epic plots of malcontent I can't help but notice he always has an image of Optimus up on his screen. Makes me wonder if he isn't somehow planning to either kidnap Optimus or MECH intends to build their own version of a transformer and pit it directly against the Autobots (or Decepticons for that matter). Either would be interesting, but the latter would most likely be the most probable.

2. Absolutely loving how 'Screamer is a wild card at the moment! I see him disrupting a battle royal between Megatron and Optimus, foiling both sides.

3. Not entirely sure if Megatron was implying that he had a direct plan that involved Breakdown or maybe it was just his pointing out what a valuable warrior Breakdown is ?

4. All hail the mighty unicron!!! :bowdown: ! it's a bold move TFP writers!! :popcorn 

Aside from looking forward to more/ any character development for Optimus (TFP writers please, please stop making Cullen spout a-typical Optimus one liners!) I'm looking forward to what season two has in store for us. I've felt as though season one, in addition to introducing and establishing new characters, was always meant to cover the traditional/basic plot of transformers and perhaps season two is meant to push us beyond this? Specifically, it feels as though the show is gearing up for a proper (and perhaps final) showdown between Optimus and Megatron with one defeating the other in the finale? Season two would theoretically then function to answer the question: so now that Optimus / Megatron has defeated Megatron /Optimus what happens now?

17. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Please correct me if I am wrong but I don't believe they confirmed combiners for season 2. I do believe they said there are plans for them in a general sense but nothing was ever said beyond that.

18. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    Yeah well i am angry!!!!! Im sick of having to explain this every 5 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    I think one thing everyone is overlooking is that Breakdown is apparently a key player in some big plan.

Breakdown is also absent in episode 23 just before one of Megatron's plans comes to fruition. I find this very suspicious.

20. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Perhaps you have to keep shouting that because it's a load of bull?