Stylin Online TF Hats Shipping - with a difference

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by wolfnfox, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfnfox

wolfnfox Well-Known Member

I got an E-mail from Stylin Online notifying me of the TF hats are now being shipped but a change has been done from the original images

E-Mail:

The Pre-Order Transformers Hats have finally arrived and are now shipping.

We here at Stylinonline.com want to inform you that your order was processed packed and will ship Dec. 4th , 2006. It will ship via Global priority mail with delivery confirmation which usually only takes 7-10 business days to arrive at your doorstep. This time frame is just an estimate for delivery and is not guaranteed by the Post Office during this holiday season.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the actual Transformers Hats have been altered slightly from the image previously shown on our website. This change was solely made by the manufacturer to gain the approval from Hasbro. If you are not happy with the Transformers Hat that you ordered, let us know via an email and we will email the return or exchange instructions as needed. Please keep in mind that the Transformer hat/hats that you are receiving are the only Transformers hats available for the foreseeable future.

Thank you for your time and business.

I have no idea what this change will be, but I hope it's something small like a Hasbro logo or something cause I like the designs the way they are.

2. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Please make sure to see if your topic has already been posting before submitting a new topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.