Stupid things people do in stores.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpoonsTheSecond, Nov 23, 2009.

1. SpoonsTheSecond

SpoonsTheSecond Banned

I cant stand it when in a store, someone pushes you, without saying excuse me, and when theyve already rudely pushed you, they decide to say excuse me.

This ones more for toy stores, but I HATE when people leave, say, a bunch of deluxe transformers lying on the shelves and not the hook, and some on the floor.

2. Darkwing48

Darkwing48 Heroic Decepticon

Block Aisle traffic with their baskets and their self.
    People who brings there big baskets down small aisles

3. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Buy copies of Revenge of the Fallen on DVD or Blu-ray. What is WRONG with those people?

4. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    I hate when people let there kids run wild in a store. When i worked retail in a dollar store type shop. I had just faced and cleaned up the toy aisle,. A process that took about 45 minutes when a woman and her kids arrived and the proceeded to devastate the toy aisle in 45 seconds to the point it was worse than when i started to face and organize it. The woman did not say a damn thing to her kids, i could see her, she was one aisle up and looking at can goods when she moved on she called her kids and did not even apologize for what they had done. She was lucky they did not break anything as i would have gotten the manager. Control your kids please XD

5. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Letting some people have kids, then allowing those same people to let their kids in the toy isle of any store go wild.

EDIT: Beaten to it. But I can see a lot of these posts down the road, looking forward to seeing the variations. ;) 

6. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    never stop they're bratty kids from screaming till an old man come along and smacks it.................

7. Riltht

Riltht Full-Time Doomsayer

WHen people let their 7 year olds open up the toys and play with them in the middle of the aisle, while being watched. THen they tell the kids they aren't getting the opened toys and make them stuff the figures and boxes behind something so they don't have to buy them.

8. karamazov80

karamazov80 Million Dollar Champion

Lazy fat people driving around in the electronic shopping carts at Wal-Mart.

9. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I hate the rude people who think my kids should behave in the toy aisle. They get mad n stuff 'cause my kid's are all excited and geeked up about looking at their favorite toys.

I also hate the people that never say "thank you" when you hold the door open for them.

10. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Kids screaming.

It gets real annoying, and alot of the parents don't even attempt to shut their kids up...

11. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

People literally blocking the aisles so that nobody can't go down them, especially if it's an aisle that I need to get through in order to get something. It doesn't matter if it's just people who stop to talk to friends they happen to run into, or just people taking their sweet time finding what they need.

This is something I have started to come across while shopping in stores during the holiday season. This is the main reason why I don't shop on Black Friday and why I tend to get my Christmas shopping done as early as possible to avoid all the crowds full of stupid, rude, impatient people.

12. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Old women who walk into the store and stop right in front of the doorway to have a think about what they want to buy, normally in groups.

13. BadJeff

BadJeff Bite my shiny metal ass!

Fucktards space truckin' with their oversize cart down the center of the isle all super slow veering all over the place @ costco - impossible to get around and oblivious to everyone trying to pass them..
    I feel better now. Thank you.

14. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    There is a difference between a kid being excited and looking at toys and kids turning the toy aisle into a federal disaster area, i don't mind kids being excited, heck it actually makes me happy to seem then excited, but when they cross that line to wrecking the place thats not acceptable and i agree on your other part

15. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yesterday at blockbuster someone said "Lets get Beverly Hills Chihuahua, it's so good"
    I hate this so much

16. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

This! OMFG THIS! I don't get too annoyed by much in stores anymore, but I get a little disgusted when I see people abusing these carts that are meant for others with real disabilities. Sorry, but if you're too fat to make it around the grocery aisles maybe not eating for awhile as a result of not being able to shop would do you a little good.

17. swampflight

swampflight Banned

No excuse for being rude!

Just because someone is older,it deoesnt give them the right to be a DOUCHEBAG!!! These bitter old f***s will not only plow down the aisles in they're electric carts,but will do it without saying "excuse me" and the same goes for the one pushing baskets who smash into the back of your leg because these old fossils think they own the store and everyone has to get out of they're way when they bring they're social security checks(WHICH COME OUT OF MY PAYCHECK!!!!).Or another favorite is when you're waiting at the deli for cold-cuts and some old bi**h cuts in front of you and demands she gets served first.Fu**ing OLD SH**STAINS!!!

18. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    I hate it when dumbass teenagers ride around on the bikes through the toy isle thinking they're f*cking hilarious. Asses.

I also makes me made when people park they're huge ass pick-ups incorrectly and take up 2 spaces.

19. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

i always make my kids put stuff back, since i used to stock shelves in high school. they'll try and just plop it where they are, but i always send them back to the right aisle. or if they knock stuff over, i always make them pick it up. i figure it's pretty rude to leave a mess like that for no good reason.

anyway, if i had to pick the stupidest thing anyone has ever done in a store, it would probably be that guy who got caught masturbating in the hot wheels aisle.

20. Faxon

Faxon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't think anyone can beat your tale now Toma.