Stupid Sh*t your spouse does

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alucard77, Sep 4, 2012.

1. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No matter how many times I tell my wife to clean up her shit after she's done getting ready in the morning, I can almost guarantee when I get home, there's going to be: qtips, cotton balls, balled up tissue, hair dryer, hair scruncher, clothes, water spilled, stains on the bathroom mirror, and all of this around the bathroom sink. It looks like a fucking tornado hit the place. The first thing I do when I get home from work is to clean up the bathroom smh

2. ToSte

ToSte Well-Known Member

I don't think there's enough room on the internet for me to list everything, however, my wife is hot and gives up the goods so I guess it's a fair trade.

3. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ok what is woman logic?

Pregnancy brain? Your wife used that one? Really?
    hmm, when I was pregnant I didn't get ditsy or anything I got sharper, and more protective, its like the mother bear protecting her cubs or something, they don't get ditsy, being ditsy would make you fall for something and the cubs would be killed. No no be sharper, protect.
    Plus if you were feeding said babies she wouldn't be pregnant anymore, so how can she blame pregnancy brain?

4. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

This thread is full of a lot of pre-divorce bitterness

5. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    :lol  THIS.

To all the single guys out there, be cool like me and just stay single. So much less stress.

6. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    wow, its the exact opposite here. My area is totally clean and my husbands shit is all ove the place, shaving hair stubs all over the sink and around it, toothpaste all over the place and don't get me started on the toilet, is it REALLY that hard to aim???

7. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    no because when you get married it is for better or for worse and this is just some of the worse you gotta go through (and vent about, which makes it better) because the better parts, far outweight the worse parts.

8. WidowMaker91

WidowMaker91 Well-Known Member

Not that all this isn't VERY entertaining to read but I question the logic of airing your dirty laundry on a public forum for all to read.

9. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    it mostly isn't dirty laundry, its little stupid arguments that peeve us off, or little things quirks and stuff, I don't see nor smell dirty laundry here.

10. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

I'm married.. and if I see something my husband is doing that's bothering me (and he does it too) we.. oh, I don't know, communicate about it instead of ranting on a forum? For every one of my, "I noticed the dishes haven't been done" he has a "Why don't you close the box of cereal".. and we talk about it. Little stuff like that without enough communication will get worse. Trust me.

11. WidowMaker91

Feh I give it a few days before something happens besides just imagine the arguing that would happen if your SOs found all this.:lol 

12. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My husband and I do communicate about this, all the time, he wouldn't care that I put insignificant stuff like this on here.
    We see a marriage counselor (FOR FERTILITY SUPPORT, not what you think) but we do talk about other things and we actually laugh about it, we call it the mind reading thing.

You guys may not know but my husband and I have been dealing with some VERY serious shit these last couple of years. We cannot have another child after four years of trying. I got sick around December of 2008 and it got worse and worse and worse. I've had 9 or 10 surgeries since December of 2008, and this past Febraury was diagnosed with cancer. Before I have to have a complete hystorectomy (I had a partial one where my left ovary and fallopian tube were removed) we are going to give IVF a shot, which is and of itself (besides dealing with everything else) is very stressful.
    Let's see, we have a 7 year old autistic child. He is a miracle and I love him to death but him having autism brings about a whole new set of challenges in a marriage.
    My mother passed away 3 weeks before he was born. There are some issues with my upbringing that cause me some current issues that I'm not going into on here. Same thing with my husband, he has some issues with his upbringing that cause him some issues now, but I'm not going into that.
    I am on disability this year, my first year of not teaching, income would be a bit less but we are still doing ok.
    That is just SOME of the issues we have had to deal with, and we have been together 13 years married for 11 and no one has ever mentioned the word divorce, ever. We knew IVF was going to be stressful and just the fact of learning that we can't have another child without VIF (If it works) is stressful which is why we sought out counseling ahead of time for it.

SO please, I know you think this is bad or something, (which it isn't even if we weren't going through all of this).

BUT compared to what we've been through these past 4 years, what I've put on here is NOTHING!

13. 3.8TransAM

3.8TransAM Banned

Herffffff..... lol

I got the whole I'm a slave thing for taking care of the kid, doing laundry and dishes and shit.

My reply was it was better than being held hostage by Wells Fargo, Nipsco(utilities) and the cable company, let alone credit cards. I know its tough having lights and heat when u wake up to go to the bathroom at 3am right?

I won I won I won.

Here's one that pisses me off. I always always always strive for best price possible, not cheap shit, but what I want at best price. Every time we are at the store I'm "look 10% off fill in the blank" every time same reply "Well, how much is it..........................................."

FML

I could post about shit here till the cows come home and the world ends lol

Not married but been together a long time.

PS any argument that involves leaving has only one reply from me, " There's the door" as I point :) 

14. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    Your a bit judgmental from what I can see. Or maybe a bit sensitive to this topic.

I communicate with my wife as well. It's that I cannot say to her, "Hey ******, I told you 3 times already to check on the freezer and stop doing that shit. Look now we lost at least $200! You happy? Good!"

No, I will say, "Hey hon, you cannot keep doing that with the freezer, we just lost $200 in food. Just be careful with it."

So this is the thread were you can breath a sigh of relief and let it out.

15. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    As long as my wife doesn't mind my Macross collection I won't hold all her transgressions against her. :lol 

But indeed, I let her know whatever bothers me just as she lets me know what bothers her.

16. TimToyGeek

TimToyGeek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    One thing that I'm pretty happy that I've figured out in my marriage (ten years next June, and nearly fifteen years together total) is that it's better to be happy than right.

And most of the time, being happy means swallowing your pride, and not worrying about the small stuff. You don't need to be right about stuff like that. It completely doesn't matter in the long run. Having a happy marriage matters a lot more.

Does my wife do some things that bother me? Yes, of course. Everyone does things that annoy me, and I live with her, so I notice them more. But it's almost always easier for me to fix them myself than to get her do fix them, and cause a fight about it. Pick your battles.

So if you see your spouse or significant other doing something that's incorrect or harmful, I recommend you silently fix it yourself and leave it at that. It may be one more thing you have to do in your life, but the fight you save will be worth it.

Tim
    "toy geek"

17. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

I absolutely hate those bottom freezers.

18. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    I shouldn't call her out on stuff she does when I do stupid things too. Everyone does. I collect TOY ROBOTS. Thats about as stupid as it gets.

Edit: nevermind...complaining about her on an internet forum would be more stupid than collecting toys.

19. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Someone should really get Erland up in this thread. :lol 

Joking aside however, I think if we're at the point that we can joke about it we're alright, so I don't really look at this negatively.

20. WidowMaker91

Yeesh calm down I was just joking...