Stupid question - the Club...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Erector, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    OK so I joined the club today, international member etc.. But when I go to try to sign up for a login, it's saying that my details aren't on the database.

Does it take a few days to get onto the database? Or am I doing something really dumb?

2. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    It's entirely possible that there's a lag. I joined back before there was an online forum, so I had to input details from my magazine shipping label. It's possible that you need to wait for that....

Try e-mailing Angie at [email protected], and see what you find out from her.

3. Erector

News Credits:
    Cheers dude. Just worried about not being able to order my Iacon set :( 

4. Grimlocka go-go

Grimlocka go-go Back from the Dead TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I had a similar problem and the reason was that i was off on my expiration date. It was about 2 weeks after i had signed up and didn't find out untill my first issue of Master Collector. The date is right above the address info. I'd do as Blackrock suggested and email or call the number on the website, i've heard they're very helpful and you could probably get it sorted out in a couple of days. Let us know.

5. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

I had a similar problem. That official join date on your mailing label is evidently an all-important piece of info. I couldn't register without it either and was trying to get member access to the club store for something, but before I'd gotten my first issue of the mag. I called and got the date with no trouble and registered (and ordered) within minutes.

6. Erector

News Credits:
    Angie emailed me back almost straight away, so all sorted. Thanks guys! :)