Stupid and Out of Place?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Putrecon, Jun 13, 2009.

1. FriskyPinewood

FriskyPinewood Well-Known Member

LOL! Realistic!? You are talking about Transformers, right?

Michael Bay - Rejecting reality and substituting his own, sense 1995.

2. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

wow because I am not trying to insult people with out reason. Thats what the whole point was. People have come on to these boards and have completely hammered anyone for saying michael bay is not the BEST director and the movie is not PERFECT and the designs are the only ones they could have ever had because they must have been designed by GOD himself. Then 90 % the time no matter who the person is they follow it up with Gheewun. Im not flinging insults with out provocation thats the differance.

By hypocrite i mean if you are gonna hate on someone because they do like G1 then your a hypocrite cause the movie is still based on G1 for which the movie wouldnt exist with out it. So if you like Optimus in this version you are in some way shape or form are a G1 fan wether you know it or not.

The OP was getting attacked left and right just because he wanted changes, like thats a big stretch for movie were we will for the first time be subject to devastators testicles.

anyhow ......
    I still feel that Star Scream was the most wasteful design. What I cant believe was that the design was picked by the description from the script. When has starscream ever been a brutish warrior type ever and never mind that the design is just ugly. Why in the hell make him the way they did, there are so many better designs that have gone through my head only with minutes of thinking of it. None of them would have even been as tall even with withe F22 as the alt.

3. Brutus

Brutus Autobot

Don't you people have family members or nearby inanimate objects to vent your life's major frustrations to?

4. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

Did you just imply domestic violence?

5. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    I punched my girlfriend when I heard about Wheelie not speaking in rhyme.

6. Shelfwarmercon

Shelfwarmercon Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Generation 1 is the basis for Transformers and the franchises that came after it, but that doesn't mean fans of other Transformer franchises are automatically fans of G1, as per your statement. How can a child who has only seen Animated or the live-action movie be a "G1 fan" if he hasn't actually watched the '80s cartoon or read the comic - or worse, thinks the '80s toys are junk? How can he be a hypocrite for that?

I think you're confusing G1 being used as reference material for everything else that came after it for the sentiment that "you have to be a fan of G1 because everything else is based on G1." That's somewhat like saying you're a fan of the Ford Model T because you like the Bugatti Veyron or the Honda Civic.

7. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    THIS.

Just kidding, I don't find it lazy. In fact, I say it a lot. I just did that to be annoying. :D 

8. roy_flagg00

roy_flagg00 I want more life....

hey geewunners and fanbays, if you don't like what someone is saying but you can't respond to their points and instead feel the need to be a D!@K, do us all a favor, just ignore the person and post on topic. I am really tired of going into a thread expecting to have an adult conversation and I find a bunch of whiney-ass over sensitive balloon-heads who are more interested in looking for ways to do
    This^
    or
    *faceplam*
    ETC, ETC, ETC
    than talk about transformers, the reason why we are all here.
    remember, if you think someone is a troll, :trolls:  and we can all get along.
    Balls.

9. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I will allow this. Only because it cancels out the first facepalm. :) 

Erm, I've forgotten what this thread was originally about. Nods and homages? Or lack thereof?

10. eisen

eisen "CUT ME SOME SLACKS!"

poppycock, the transformers movie is based on the transformers franchise, not G1. it's not the same thing. if it was i'd have my people in hardhats and blatantly neon green construction vehicles.

transformers is transformers. it is not just G1

11. Deadpool.

Deadpool. I want my bird.

News Credits:
    2 words:

Robo. Balls.

*Now, I'm praying that some people don't go starting the whole "robosex" argument/theory crapfest again....

12. Putrecon

Putrecon Banned

I guess you didn't actually read my posts and chose this thread to try and be a smart-arse in? Thanks for an awesome contribution.

13. eisen

so what? you saying G1 had robo-testicles too? :p 

14. Deadpool.

Deadpool. I want my bird.

News Credits:
    No, no, that was in response to "transformers is transformers". Though G1 did have roboboobs and stuff .:lol 

15. eisen

hoodboobs and headlight-nipples. :lolol