Stunts and car-chases

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by RoadBuster88, Jul 14, 2012.

1. RoadBuster88

RoadBuster88 Studio Ghibli

Now I know for me, the car "chase" scenes were always the most exciting bits of the Transformers trilogy. This includes the highway scene in TF1 and again the highway scene in DoTM.

However, thinking about it now, they are pretty straight roads. A chase with a bit more complication in the roads would be highly recommended for TF4 and I offer a taste of what that could be like in this video below.

Imagine Ken here is the one being chased, and with the quick editing style, it fits perfectly with Mr Bay. Enjoy!

Also, I have no problem imagining this car as an Autobot :D 

DC SHOES: KEN BLOCK'S GYMKHANA FIVE: ULTIMATE URBAN PLAYGROUND; SAN FRANCISCO - YouTube

2. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Oh yeah, car chases with some more cool/crazy action would be welcomed. Well, I'd like some other things first before they concentrate on crazier car chases, but I'll leave that for another thread.

Visually, the films always seem to offer something new, cool and exciting to up the ante from the previous one. I'm sure TF4 will be no different.

3. RoadBuster88

RoadBuster88 Studio Ghibli

There's just nothing more exhilarating than a car chase, coupled with some transforming and fighting, all kind of mixed in at once. Reminiscent of Sideswipe V Sideways, but hopefully like 100x longer :p 

4. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    I'd like at least one car chase similar to the chase scene in TF1 between Bumblebee and Barricade. No transforming, no weapons firing.

5. deymasc

deymasc Well-Known Member

But the transformations are what made the chases exciting. That scene was okay, but it paled in comparison to the scene with Bonecrusher chasing them down the highway, transforming, and attacking Optimus.

And the highway chase with the Dreads in DOTM was just SICK!! My favorite scene in the entire film.

6. Jakest123

Jakest123 Well-Known Member

I would've said that was a Stunticon.

7. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    Yeah, I think some crazy car chases would be pretty epic. Stunticons versus Wreckers please! :D