Heavy/Scratch: Stunticons WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by caretaker27, Jan 14, 2009.

1. caretaker27

caretaker27 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This is my last gestalt that i am currently working on. Many thanks to Redline, Frenzy_Rumble and the others who have worked hard to bring this group to life before me. The many versions have been inspirational and then some.

The stunticons are:
    Motormaster- Ultra Magnus (RID)
    Breakdown- Sunstreaker (Uni 2.0)
    Deadend- Jolt (TFTM/Cybertron)
    Dragstrip- Mirage (Classics)
    Wildrider- Rodimus (Classics)

I modded all of the heads in some way or another, rodimus gained horns to become wildrider, ultra magnus lost the autobot symbol to become motormaster, sunstreaker lost his horns and was filled in with green stuff putty to become breakdown, mirage now has a visor and "ears", and lastly jolt got a mouthplate to become dead end.

They will be painted to match the cartoon as much as possible, dragstip already has sunstreaker's old engine and will soon have double wheels once i do some surgery. I modded breakdown's legs to be different from sunstreaker's and wildriders shoulders are hollowed out to accomodate his new head spikes.

They will combine using unicrons waist and ultra magnus' super parts along with plenty of games work shop "green stuff" acrylic paint and neo shifter parts. The head will most likely be a modded sculptbot supreme starscream head.

Attached Files:

2. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    neato. Why is Breakdown only halfway painted?

3. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

He stepped in the yellow paint. :p 

So that just leaves the Combaticons,Terrocons,Tecnobots,Predicons,and Seacons.

Boy you've got your hands full.

4. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Probably because it's a WIP.

5. Bruticus82

Bruticus82 Well-Known Member

Wow, I think this is going to turn out really well! I can't wait to see them combine!

6. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

I like your take on it alot!!! Hadn't thought about UM as Motormaster, GREAT idea. I don't think I have seen that one yet, and it REALLY works good.

7. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    UM is a great choice for MM, I wonder if you can integrate his legs to make Menasor's legs? they are thick enough....

8. Xhairs

Xhairs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    looking good.

9. RRavage

RRavage MMC follower......

News Credits:
    Hopefully we shall see soon, as im going to be intergrating RID Magnus with Cyb Prime for my Menasor.

Im liking the choices here, apart from Jolt/Autovolt, i think the toy is out of proportion all over the shop!

10. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    Awesome! This is the same line up of figures that I'm currently working on myself for a Stunticon team, with the exception of Jolt. I had picked up a Cybertron Crosswise, but decided to use Silverstreak instead when he came out because I fell in love with the crimson rims.

I'm looking forward to seeing how yours turns out. Looks like the only difference will be that I won't be using any extraneous 'combiner only' pieces on mine. I plan to use Ultra Magnus' own legs, bulked up in some fashion, to function as the combiner legs, as Frenzy_Rumble has alluded to.

I'm just waiting on my wife's procrastinating mother to send me the Dragstrip I ordered. :(  (Damn Hasbro for not shipping to service members over seas via an FPO!!!)

- Alty

11. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

looking good, cant wait to see more. i love ur take with UM, sweetness

12. caretaker27

caretaker27 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have to give credit where it is due. i saw Altitron's WIP on the OTFCC customs board and thought it would be a great idea to borrow, so he definately needs to get credit for the idea of UM as MM.
    i am definately planning on using UM's legs as the feet and containers for the leg cons. And break down hasn't had a chance to step into the "paint booth" as white sux to paint with. Also I haven't gotten down to repainting jolt either since i don't have a proper red/brown to use yet. there will be plenty of pics when i start piecing them together. thanx for looking and the kind words.

13. ALPHAMAGNUS

ALPHAMAGNUS Sector70: Reformatting... Veteran

aww dammit, that what i'm using for MM! anyway I think TFMaster beat everyone to the punch on this one, check out his Rid Menasor.

integrating the UM parts should be easy, at least from what I have planned. I am going to partsform the crotch, how about you?

14. chlokai

chlokai Well-Known Member

cool idea for MM, i think with the size of him you could prob get away without any primus or uni parts,

i think f/r might have been able to pull it off with cyb prime aswell.

15. StuntPrime35

StuntPrime35 Dreads for life

News Credits:
    sry to be the rebel, but I don't like MM as UM! I would have gon for Classics OP....

16. ponn01

ponn01 Black Lantern

I'm doing almost the exact same setup right now. Ordered a spare RiD UM from BBTS for it. Question though. I ordered a junker Unicron and am trying to make him last through 3 combiner customers. I'm going to use most of him for a Predaking I have planned but anyone have suggestions for hands? I think I can get away without using any parts, but need some hands. Any suggestions for articulated hands?