Stunticons vs X-Men

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Grimlock1991, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Grimlock1991

Grimlock1991 Well-Known Member

Now I gave this topic at this one website that is comicbook dominated and everyone said that X-Men woul win. Despite tha facts I gave to them about hthe TF characters and them not being the same level as a Sentinel. And their powers and strength levels.

X-Men
    -----------

Wolverine

Cyclops

Colossus

vs

Dragstrip

Wildrider

Breakdown

2. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The X-men would win

3. Grimlock1991

To me any team of TFs on average would own the X-men to me. Almost all of them are way above class 100 tons.

4. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    true they have size but that does not really help your average sentinel and while TF's might be smarter I dont think these 3 would really have a chance.

5. Grimlock1991

Sentinel<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<TF. Thats a fact. Colossus would be overwhelmed. Wolverine would get his ass kicked like he nomrally does. And one blast from either of their guns would kill Cyclops instantly.

Especially the Stunticons who are overly agressive and wreckless. very durable.

6. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Against the Stunticons? X-Men. Easy.

7. Grimlock1991

I just can't see it.

I can see them winning against Bumble Bee Ratchet and Huffer. But Agisnt any real powerful teams I don't see it at all.

8. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    With just about 10 minutes of planning, the X-Men would have a used car dealership up and running.

Wolverine- He may get put down an awful lot by the Menacing cars, but like Wreck-Gar or a good zombie, he won't stay down. He will wear them down.

Cyclops- weak kid of the bunch, but from a distance, becomes a sniper- can use his blasts to keep them from combining, or just taunt them into blind rage.

Colossus- holy hell, he's a running wrecking ball. Between him and Wolvie, it'll just be a Danger Room exercise.

sorry, kids. The X-Men dominate.

9. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah X-Men win. Maybe if they had Motormaster.

10. fateastray

fateastray AnakRepublikMalukuSelatan

Transformers vs. Magneto, then?

11. Grimlock1991

1) Wolveine got put down by Jazz and Wolverine wanted to kill him while Jazz just wanted hold him down. And aslo Jazz was given orders not to kill. If Jazz can do that then any Stunticon can do way better than that.

2) One shot at Cyclops will kill him. Simple as that

3) Colossus, he'll do some damage but as I stated before they are much stronger than he is. Most TFs are above a class 100. Hes has to fight more than one that outclasses him. Colossus is gonna his ass worn out.

I'd say Stunticons Dominate

12. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Let's have a look at these three Stunticons' abilities (info cribbed from Marvel's Transformers Universe profiles):

BREAKDOWN: The rumbling vibration produced by Breakdown's engine while he's in car mode can cause mechanical failures in other vehicles. He can travel at speeds of up to 220 mph. In robot mode, he uses a weapon of a similar nature - a concussion cannon - to get the same results, except with the cannon he's better able to target his prey, and the effects are more devastating. He combines with his fellow Stunticons to form the giant robot, Menasor.

DRAG STRIP: In car mode, Drag Strip can reach speeds of 250 mph and comes equipped with a plasma energy blaster that shoots an explosive ball of energy a distance of 2000 yards. In robot mode, he uses a gravito-gun that enhances the gravitational field of a localized area so that anyone walking into the area would either be crushed by the increased gravity or have his body ripped apart as the gravity pulls him from different directions. He combines with his fellow Stunticons to form the giant robot, Menasor.

WILDRIDER: Wildrider can reach 250 mph in car mode, and has amazing maneuverability. In robot mode, he uses a scattershot gun, which can spray a fifty-square yard area with searing, ripping laser beams at a distance of ¼ mile. With it, he can demolish a small 5-story building in two minutes. He combines with his fellow Stunticons to form the giant robot "Menasor."

Breakdown's offensive capabilities work only against mechanical opponents - he'll be out of the game pretty quick. Drag Strip's gravito-gun is the most powerful weapon that the trio have at their disposal - its capabilities are quite akin to Magneto's power's. Wildrider's scattershot gun is very dangerous, too, given its range and destructive power. It won't be as one-sided a fight in favor of the X-Men, as people might think - any win on their part would not be sans cost.

13. Grimlock1991

That wouldn't be fair Motormaster could run through half of the X-Men team by himself, if your talking about these 3 he would kill all 3 . If he had his crew with him it would be slaggin slaughter house. As long as they don't fight Professor X who would mind rape em all then theywould own the entire X-Men team as a group.

14. Grimlock1991

Actually if you read harder its says it can work on beings as well. They all ram right through buildings so Colossus running at them isn't that big of a deal adn they are stronger than him. And given the weapons and abilities they possess (I also gave this same info the other site and everyone ignored it) its just pure domination on the Stunticons part.

15. Shelfwarmercon

Shelfwarmercon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Has there been any documented case of Charles Xavier's powers affecting a machine's mind?

My vote goes to the X-Men trio vs the three Stunticons winning. Cyke, Wolvie and Colossus have fought opponents from countless races and dimensions. That experience factor is going to come into play.

16. Grimlock1991

They never fought races of beings like this. It'll come into play of not being too suprised of what their opponents can do. Its jsut that experience only goes so far. TFs have been around longer tan they have so the experience factor favors the Stunticons way more. And the alien beings they did fight they fought as a group or with another team. Not individually.

For your first question i'd say no butthe TFs organic so maybe.

17. Sigmadead

Sigmadead Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Can't they all just get along?

18. Grimlock1991

AHAHAHA! How in the world would dat happen?

19. Sigmadead

Sigmadead Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Lol, No idea. The idea of Transformers and X-men frolicing through a meadow filled with flowers came to mind, tho. Inevitably someone would be crushed and the fight would start anew...

20. Grimlock1991

The TF G1 comics and the X-men are so similar to me.