Stunticons in WFC2?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by decepticon2020, Sep 2, 2011.

1. decepticon2020

decepticon2020 Best there is @ what I do

I was just thinking...

The Stunticons would be a great addition to WFC2. We already got Breakdown and Deadend, so High Moon would only need to design the rest. It would be epic if in some of the missions we had a boss battle with one Stunticon, and eventually in one of the last missions we would have to battle Menasor. What do you guys think?

2. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    Menasor in WFC2 = I'll buy 3 copies

3. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Also, Motormaster and Drag Strip are in the DS games. So Wildrider and Menasor ar ethe ones needing models.

4. scorpio-prime

scorpio-prime Dreamer with fists

There are many, many TFs that would be great if included in WFC2, but Gestalt teams would definately be some of the best additions. Though the DS version of WFC already has Drag Strip, I'd want him redesigned to specifically resemble a futuristic racer rather than just looking like a retool of Barricade, then he'd in turn could be recoloured/retooled himself to create DLC characters like Mirage and Powermaster Slapdash.

5. Blackout32

Blackout32 ANTHRAX - PERSISTENCE OF TIME

Cybertron The Matrix of leadership knowledge,power
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    If we got some Stunticons for the next game and Hasbro DID make the figure in plastic so that the figures WOULD combine and also have robot mode plus they would make the big guy, oh yeah I would love it.

6. Agentknife

Agentknife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I love it, and I also want the reat of the Combaticons and all of the Constucticons.