Heavy/Scratch: Stunticons Form Menasor

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by skeith09, Jan 25, 2012.

1. skeith09

skeith09 Well-Known Member

Small update:
    got my Junker unicron and Cyber Prime Yesterday so this is what I got thus far
    still waiting on some more parts but gonna try workin on the legs/feet today tho

have to get another junker Unicron tho cus of 2 things
    1. the arm door on one arm is missing,cant have that.
    2.besides this big lug,I have some truly Evil ideas cooking for another Combiner that can work with the arm thats missing the Door arm :ev: 
    but thats another WIP for another time Hehehe

again I wanna say Thanks to all for there Input and Sharing theres
    That helps the Most bein able to see what others have done
    :) 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. skeith09

Well Finally Got the legs made out of Wilderrider and Breakdown
    got a solid Connetion method up and Running but now iv Ran into a Snag

Need a way to make or get Feet for this big lug and a Good way to Connect them

as some may or may not notice im goin the more Classics style route and not using the Hoods of the cars for feet
    Id love to have some way of making or Getting Feet like how
    Sabrina_Ng Did her Menasor
    cus to me dispite alot of Critiqe towards her "Blocky" Feet style They look Amazing I must say but again im Far from Being that Good and have already tried and failed using what I can think of to do this with my low level skills and lack of Parts
    so if anyone got any Suggestions Im open

till then besides working on the Connetion for motor master on the waist
    im at a stand still till my tax Return comes in so I can get another Junker Unicron
    (Stinking IRS Screwing with when my money SHOULD have Came in,now gotta wait another 2 weeks :(  )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. skeith09

Ok after Rattling my Brain out to figure this Foot thing out this is what I got
    but Im not sure about the stability of once its all combined and Finished
    and still needing parts before I can go further
    But I really need some input guys

what could I do here or should I just scratch my idea of more G1 style looking legs and go with the "legs looking like Cars" that alot of others even Frenzy_Rumble has done?

Im even starting to think that Iv may have to start from scratch cus I may have messed up somewhere on the legs here in my attempt to do it this way

any Links,pics or Details of how to better go about this guy would Be a huge help

BTW the foot is connected Via Magnets cus thats the best I could come up with on my own

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. skeith09

another Update:

ok the Feet are now holding up Pretty well thanks to some well placed magnets on the hill as well as under the foot
    still need some magnets to use on some lego bits to make the final connections between waist and moto master but for the moment the lego bits hold it well enough for some pics

also managed to do one arm connection waiting for another scrap unicron before doin the other

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. skeith09

ok got much work done and more to come

1st
    managed to fix up the 2 bots for the shoulders and yes I broke down and managed to get a KO of Mirage in the end

2nd
    added toes to the feet in a effort to add stability and using lego bits built around the Foot/heel I had before
    Ill go back and shave it down and cover with styrne later but for now gives it the big blocky Robo feet to me so all good so far

Im still having issues with stability tho and dunno how to go about fixing it
    iv taken a close up of the legs and how the stand thus far but it has a Tendency to wanna fall over (frontwards) despite him bein back heavy tho??
    Weird right?

so any suggestion,input,comments or critiqes is Much Greatly needed Thank you

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files: