Heavy/Scratch: stunticon: Drag strip

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by jcartwork, May 29, 2012.

1. jcartwork

jcartwork Well-Known Member

This is my 3rd combiner project Menasor ,after devastator and defensor . Accumulating from my previous experience in building a combiner ,I have really taken a mile stone ahead in getting less kibble and tighter joint done .Besides all those precious experience I have gain ,I have also accepted critics in improving my previous job and also inject new ideas in my current and future project .Stunticons are always my favourite character during my childhood days where I used to collect 1 by 1 to make them combine as menasor .Making 1 menasor alive do reminisce me to the old days .It took me a few months to get those pieces of job combine into 1 and also I have spent some very good quaity time in making those individual stunticons alive by giving them a detail paint job .I coated them with a very thin layer of lacquer paint and diffuse it lightly with some very define detailing process .Took me almost near to 2 months in getting the paint job done .Its really a painstaking proccess but after seeing the overall result ,all the hard work are paid off .And here is Dragstrip

Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10151028781373319.486957.743988318&type=1

flickr : JCartwork's photosets on Flickr

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]