2D Artwork: stuff what I done did draw

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Rampage01, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Rampage01

Rampage01 knockoff of a knockoff

I'll go ahead and let you all know that you shouldn't expect anything spectacular from me. My artistic abilities are rather limited and seldom used, but I can at least get the basic gist of what I was going for.

Anyway, first one up is an attempt at doing a bot in the style of the new movie. In particular, I chose to do Ramjet. I figured the Mirage 2000D would be a good alt. mode for him, since it's smaller than the F-22, so he won't have to look quite as short and stout as Starscream. The Mirage's delta wing design is also a better fit for his old alt. mode, as well. I also thought that, being Ramjet, he'd prefer to use his head, so I made his arms and hands smaller and and weaker looking.
    [​IMG]

Next is a rather undetailed image of a character I made up for Cybertron, though it wouldn't really take much to get him to fit in with other continuities. He's really more of a supporting cast sort of character, anyway. His alt. mode is a M730A2 Chaparral anti-air vehicle. Anyway, here he is, the Autobot Crankshaft.
    [​IMG]

Finally, an attempt to make BM T-Wrecks look a bit more like his own bot, as well as a bit more techno-organic, and less like a BW Megs recolor. I decided to go with the mutant head for him, by the way.
    [​IMG]
    After that, I decided to try out a little color, something I do even less than the pencil sketches. I also decided to use a medium that I haven't used since grade school and gave the markers a try, to see how I liked the look of it.
    [​IMG]

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pretty good!:thumb