Stuff to trade, looking for comics!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Stuntastic, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Stuntastic

Stuntastic Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2006

I know I've been posting a wanting thread for some comics for the past year, and never fully came through. Money issues will always stop me from getting the stuff I want. But now I'm serious and whom ever messaged me selling the comics in the past, forgive me. I'd like to finally purchase them, this time around.

Still looking for:

The comic adaptation of the 1987 Transformers The Movie. All four copies please. No tears, writing in em, or stickers in em or anything.

I really want to get into The Wreckers, so if anyone has that whole comic series, and wants to let it go, please let me know. I plan on swinging by a local comic shop this weekend, and I probably won't find anything. So if anyone has em, let me know.

I have a spare WFC Soundwave toy. It's the better condition of the two I bought. MISB.

Only picture I have ATM, so bare with me.

Also have an Alternators Swerve. Pictures coming soon. No box or instructions. Been transformed once, because I obviously suck at Alternators. Complete. Offers.

Also have an Alternators Windcharger. Has that half stump engine gun, so no barrel. No box or instructions either. Might have a scratch on it's windshield, I'll have to double check.

Also planning on getting rid of a bunch of other toys, ranging from G1, Energon, Cybertron, Armada, and some other generations.

I also have two G1 Metroplex bodies. No additional parts. Some yellowing. Plastic tires I believe. I plan on keeping one, but if anyone wants both, hit me up with an offer.

For detailed pictures, just send me a message. Sorry for the lack of pictures at the moment, the lighting isn't great and I have a whole lot of digging to do.

But as far as the stuff I'm looking for:

I've been out of the country for the last few years having a kid, so I missed out on the first runs of Classics. So if anyone has any to spare for relatively cheap, let me know.

- Cliffjumper. I don't need it's little jetski trailer. But who the hell would want to keep that?
    - Tankor aka Octane. Complete.
    - Sideswipe. Complete.
    - Either another Starscream or Acid Storm. Whichever is cheaper of the two.
    - If someone has a Magnus they want to get rid of, wink wink. But I don't have the add on set, so it's not a priority.
    - Ramjet. Complete.

Let me know, we can work something out between trading and buying.

Thanks. I'll be updating with pictures over the weekend.
  2. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

Jan 15, 2005
    News Credits: