stuff to get rid of

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ambushbug74, May 7, 2008.

1. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

What I have:

SOC Ideon - Has been opened and main figure played with, assorted small chips but nothing really visible or major. None of the other accessories were taken out of the box, except one set of fists. will ship in original box.

MOC 25th Flint - Card has minor creasing from shelf ware, otherwise figure itself is mint.

Transformers Universe Overbite and Repugnus 2 pack - package has never been opened box has minimal ware.

G1 Bruticus - no foot pads or individule weapons, comes with all five bots, head, fists, chest plate and ramp.

Voltron : In the Third Dimension - 2 Prototypes of 6" figures that were planed for the line. One is the combinded form of Stealth Voltron and the other is combinded form of Dino Voltron. Stealth is cast in black plastic, Dino in white. neither one becomes individule bots, so it's just all bots formed as an action figure.

ATHF Season 1 DVD set, opened and watched, good condition.

PS1 game Lunar: Silver Star Story complete box set: Package was opened and game was played but no damage, comes with a cloth map still sealed in plastic.

New added 05/08/08
    ML Variant Destroyer in sealed package
    ML Variant translucent Captain Mar-Vell in sealed package

Will Trade for:

SOC God Mars (Yeah, long shot)
    SOC Gunbuster (Even longer shot)
    Universe Aveo Swerve
    Any other SOC may be welcomed, except Leopaldon (got him)
    Oh yeah, and money (Paypal prefered)

Also make offers, only camera I have is my cell phone, will try to take some pics later and post them, but they will not be the best quality. Would prefer to deal with US buyers only, but can work stuff out.
    PM's apperciated, or email at ambushbug74@yahoo.com

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  2. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

Still working on getting pics up" & "added new stuff" - Bump

3. unicronhq

unicronhq Banned

News Credits:
    pm sent