Customs: Streetwise_88 aka "Todd"...

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by payton34, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    BUYER BEWARE!!

I originally commissioned an MP Sunstreaker from him in April of 2009. Two years and $900 later, still nothing to show for it.

He says that the death of his child affected his "creative juices". If that is true, then it is perfectly understandable. However, if you still aren't feeling creative TWO YEARS after the commission was agreed to, then you should issue a refund. The last time I got any sort of pics was nearly a year ago when I received some VERY early WIP pics (like a pic of the feet or something), and when I asked him about it on Facebook on Feb. 15 of this year, he said "about another month". Still nothing.

If you have commissioned him for work and still haven't received anything, please post it here.

This guy is another CHRIS MORADA, plain and simple.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
  2. kelvinchang99

kelvinchang99 Well-Known Member

I had the same. Saw his custom MP sideswipe and asked him if he can commission 6 mp heads with LED.

At first very genuine being transparent with his cost and replying to email instantly. Then came the payment and he wanted upfront full payment. Sent him the payment and immediately things change. For a while no comms and you chase. Occasionally a response then the bombshell.

Some tradgedy happened to his family and he wanted sympathy vote. After a while you knew your commission will never see the light of day. You asked for a refund. Then you get another tragic story and promises he will repay it.

It's been now over 16 months and I haven't seen or heard from him.

If you are thinking of getting anything from Todd, don't unless you want to be the next to add to this post.

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    This thread is closed pending resolution of dispute(s).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.