Streck's Scenarios, Part I: The Restaurant (jocularity welcome)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Streck, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Streck

Streck <B><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">QED</B></FONT> Veteran

Scenario:

You're at a fast food restaurant, sitting down to a meal of chicken nuggets and fries. The place is pretty busy, with people packed in tightly. A rather attractive lady with Lisa Loeb glasses and her two small kids are about three feet away from you.

She leaves for the bathroom, warning the kids to behave in her absence. Right after she goes, one of the kids, a straw-haired rugrat, reaches over and snatches a chicken nugget off your tray. Before you can say or do anything, he wolfs it down with a big satisfied smile, looking directly at you.

You are thunderstruck. What do you do?

2. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Calmly tell Lisa Loeb what little Johnny did and that the kid needs a lesson before he does something similar to the wrong person.

3. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    Beat the kid like a red headed stepchild.

Seriously though, I'd probably tell the mom, even though I know she will deny that her little angel was capable of such things. After all, parents love to blame everyone else for their kid's behavior except for themselves.

If I were that mom? I'd buy the guy a new pack of nuggets, take that kid home without lunch, and give him a spanking he'll remember.

That's what my mom would've done to me if I pulled something like that.

My wife says she would've told the mom "Ma'am, your son ate one of my Nuggets without my permission and I wasn't sure if he was allergic to it. Just wanted to make sure it was okay with you."

That way it makes you seem like a concerned adult instead of an accusatory person.

4. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

I'd reach over and grab some food off the mom's plate when she gets back. Then I'd say to her, "Just returning the courtesy Johnny here showed me while you were taking a leak."

5. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Perfect By Nature

News Credits:
    Snatch something off his tray, and take a little cash from money to ensure little Bobby doesn't do it again

Or explain what happened to mommy.

6. agravlin

agravlin Bearer of Reason

I'd slap the little brat because clearly his mother knows nothing about correct parenting. Then, I'd tell her to get rid of the spectacles because there's nothing attractive about emo glasses.

7. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

I'd dip my nuggets in sauce and start hurling them at the little bastard.

8. Omnibus Prime

Lisa Loeb is emo? :sly: 

9. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I'd turn that into "Ma'm, one of your little bastards stole some of my food, and I just wanted to make sure he was allergic to it before I had him thrown out."

10. agravlin

11. Omnibus Prime

12. agravlin

Alright, let's see. Omnibus Prime's opinion versus an online encyclopedic article written by people with knowledge related to the topic as well as my personal observations of the subculture.

Yep, that'd make Loeb's glasses of the "Emo Glasses" variety.

This is so off-topic. I say we continue with the conversation about slapping the irresponsible mother and her bratty son.

13. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    I always love these threads, because the actions people claim they'd do are often far from the actions they'd actually take in situations like these. The same folks that claim "Aw man, I'd go over there and bust that little twerp in his face!" are the folks who, after the event has taken place, say, "Man, I really wish I had busted that little twerp in his face!"

Me? I'd smile at the kid and let it be. So the kid was being a little turd. Feh. There are worse things in life than losing a goddamn chicken McNugget.

Boy, you and the whole concept of "opinion" sure aren't good bedfellows, huh?

14. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wait... have you told this story before? I'm sure I've heard it before.

Anyway, I'd take a page from the book of Jiggles and engage in some MILF-banging. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY SHE COULD POSSIBLY REPAY THE DEBT OF A STOLEN CHICKEN NUGGET. Seriously, I've checked. There isn't.

Yes, loosing TWO chicken McNuggets.

15. agravlin

What would you call what he said? Misinformed?

16. Razerwire

News Credits:
    I would call him informed because Lisa Loeb is anything BUT emo.

And anyone who takes wikipedia seriously should delve into the TFW2005 page on there and notice how people from a certain other TF site can edit or write things that are untrue about our site.

17. agravlin

Maybe you need to read the thread again. I never said anything about her being of the Emo persuasion.

And if someone vandalizes a Wikipedia article, it is near-instantly reverted by one of the hundreds of thousands of hardcore Wiki nazis. And does it really matter whether or not you trust a certain website, when I know the article to be true from my own personal observations?

18. The_Bardock

The_Bardock ****** of the Minicons

just because someone wears emo glasses, it doesn't make them emo.
    Also I couldn't find anything on wikipedia when searching for "TFW2005"

19. Razerwire

News Credits:
    And maybe you need to reread the thread again as well because Streck said Lisa Loeb glasses and mentioned nothing about emo glasses.

As you can see, you're the one who made the association between Lisa Loeb's glasses and emo glasses.

And the mere fact that things can be altered on wikipedia means that it's not dependable. If you said it was from your personal observations? Fine. But you cited wikipedia.

Next time look before you jump.

They decided to get rid of it entirely because of the constant back and forth editing.

20. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Scenario 1) Tell the mother her failed abortion stole my nugget. Demand she pay for a new set of nuggets as her spawn has contaminated the rest by his hand's proximity.

Scenario 2) Smile back at the bastard. Wait for the mother to come back to the table. Inform her that her son has been possibly infected with AIDs as you have AIDs and bloody gums. On top of that, you have a habit of sucking the grease off your nuggets and putting them back in the package for eatting later and that her son had eatten on of the cleanly sucked nuggets. Laugh at her fear.

Scenario 3) Wait for the mother to come back. Beat her, then attempt to shove the naughty child back into her as apparently, he wasn't quite done yet.

Scenario 4) Make the child cry with harsh words, then promptly leave.

Burn the establishment to the ground shortly after blocking the doors.