Strangeguy32000

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by TrueNomadSkies, Jun 14, 2012.

1. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Alright so, I just sold strangeguy32000 a FE Cliffjumper & everything went well. He was prompt & professional throughout, paid right away, and I'd have no problems recommending him to others or approaching again.

I hope it serves his collection well, and I'm sure more posts like this one will follow. :)  :thumbs2: 

2. RatTrap1985

RatTrap1985 Under your rolls of fat

strangeguy32000 is a great buyer. Paid super quick too!

3. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    strangeguy32000 is a reliable, honest and quick buyer. Unfortunately, due to a massive screw up on my end, and through no fault of his, I couldn't complete the transaction. I just thought it should be known he was a stand up guy through all of this and I highly recommend doing business with him.

4. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Sold him a junker. Paid promptly.

5. kmopotato

kmopotato spends too much on this shit

Traded Bowser's inside story, Pokemon Ruby Red, and the bayformer ice cream bros for his revoltech woody. Awesome dude and didn'tt get pissed when I couldn't fine some wsts.

this is his profile, fyi.

6. Movebuster

Movebuster Hiding True Intelligence

Strangeguy may call himself "Strange", but he is no stranger than me or anyone else on the boards, and he is certainly not a flake... was persistent with the sale throughout and, once it became clear that I was not actually ignoring him but had other sales to deal with, the transaction was quick. I sold him two figures, an Energon Doomlock and a classics Ironhide, . and I then proceeded to buy three from him, a DOTM Skids, Mudflap, and Airraid. I haven't received them yet and I will report back when I do, but he reported to me every little flaw that he thought the figures might have, complete with pictures, and kept in constant and repeated communication. I have absolutely no complaints.

Update: Received the figures, and they appear to be in better shape than I was led to believe. Very, very happy!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  7. Mark94

Mark94 Well-Known Member

Just completed a transaction with SG32000. We came to an agreement quickly and then worked out a date that I would be paid so I held the figures for him. He paid when he said I would be and kept in contact. Let me know everything was received in the condition he expected. Good buyer and member. Hope to deal with again.
    Mark

8. Grneclipse9902

Grneclipse9902 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Paid quickly, excellent communication, and a very smooth transaction.

9. megatron1180

megatron1180 Ruler of cybertron

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Did a trade everything was as said quick shipping great packing would do business with again without hesitation.

10. battlefudge

battlefudge Well-Known Member

Great guy! Made a trade, he was quick and went the extra mile! Shop with confidence!

11. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    great guy, was quick as could he given the dituation and kept me updated through the whole thing. would trade again