Strange Transformers Prime Dream

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Spunky, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

I had a crazy Transformers Prime dream yesterday concerning the Beast Hunters concept. I dreamt that Optimus Prime got sucked through a space bridge and wound up on a very primative world where all the trees and creatures were huge by Earth's standards. It was kind of like the planet Pandora in Avatar. Then all of a sudden, he was hit with primitive weapons by Cybertronian standards, knocked out, and dragged off. When he awoke, he was surrounded by beings that looked like very familar Cybertronians, but their technology was much more primative. They started calling Prime a "sky being" and did not trust him. They told him they were going to let their "queen" and their "sage" decide his fate. Suddenly their "sage" appeared and it was non other than ALPHA TRION who was shocked to see Optimus after all these years. Alpha Trion approached Optimus and told him that the robotic beings were long lost Cybertronian breathren who forgot their Cybertronian origins and how to create advanced Cybertronian technology long ago when the ancient space bridges that connected Cybertron to its colony worlds collapsed eons ago. With the loss of all contact with Cybertron, after being struck with disaster after disaster that wiped out most of their ancestors, the descendants of the first Cybertronian inhabitants reverted to a primative state and now regarded their current world as their place of origin. He told Optimus that they are distrustful of him because he came from the sky just like two others and their minions who are trying to oppress and conquer them. Optimus asked who they were. Alpha Trion said they were Thundertron and Shockwave. Alpha Trion then spoke of the queen of these people who had led them in a valiant fight against Thundertron and Shockwave. Then suddenly another Cybertronian inhabitant of this world appeared from the shadows. It was non other than ELITA ONE!

Ok, it was just a crazy dream I had the other night that made absolutely no sense.

2. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

That is a crazy dream.

It reminds me of this crazy dream I had where Soundwave used his summon-ground-bridge power to teleport around and beat up the Autobots Nightcrawler-style.

It was pretty damn cool to watch :D 

3. gregles

gregles quintesson

did you eat cheese before bed? if so what type of cheese? I like your vision I think a complete change would be interesting

4. LegoShokwave123

LegoShokwave123 YOU CLOD!!!

Is that what you based The Day Soundwave Beat Everyone Up on?

5. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Actually, no.

I based that fic on the simple desire for Soundwave to beat everyone up :lol 

6. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

I get the feeling that the actual Beast Hunters storyline won't be near as interesting as this.

7. Leonis Prime

Leonis Prime Ai-Megumi's Man

Did you watch prime and Avatar before you went to bed?

8. LotusoftheLeaf

LotusoftheLeaf Well-Known Member

That sounds like an awesome dream. I hope it was some sort of psychic vision you had, because that would make for a great plot in the actual show.

The only Transformers Prime related dream I've ever had involved the kids sneaking a stray puppy they'd found during a storm into the base and trying to hide it from the Autobots. It eventually was found and the Autobots all thought it was adorable, except for Ratchet who was just annoyed by it and the fuss everyone was making over it. Not even Optimus could escape its charms!

9. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

That actually sounds like a really cool idea :thumb  The things we come up with when we're asleep :lol  I've had quite a few weird TF dreams lately myself, but they've mostly been about movieverse.

10. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow, what were you smoking.

But anyway, I think your dream will be more interesting than TFP's "beast hunters" episode.

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I wish you were writing the next season.

12. JetFormers

JetFormers « Ultima Ratio Hecate »

News Credits:
    Season 4? I'm down! :lol 

13. Primewave

Primewave amiinterrupting

News Credits:
    This is actually a cool idea.

14. Autoboticon

Autoboticon I Know...I'm Awesome.

that primitive planet sounds like, animatron (not sure what i mean, look it up)

15. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

Actually, if I had my way, this is what I would do.

Maybe use the concept in my dream to some extent. Have Optimus and perhaps some other TFs wind up on Animatron. Optimus finds the long lost Alpha Trion there living with a bunch of Cybertronian primatives who became primative and lost their technology over several generations as a result of space bridge technology being severed from the far away Cybertronian colony worlds and having their ancestors endure disaster and disaster losing all the ancient knowledge they possessed. During the last battle on Cybertron Smokescreen was in, Alpha Trion escaped by going through a newly activated space bridge that led to the ancient former colony world Animatron. There he finds the primative Cybertronian natives and is befriended by their leader or queen. Her name is Ariel. Optimus at least finds the natives and develops a strong friendship with Ariel. Alpha Trion tells Optimus that like himself, he senses that she too has a very special destiny. Without telling him what that destiny is, he tells him that in the past, after the fall of the original 13 Primes, there was a time when there were two Primes in existence at the same time instead of one. That sometimes Primus chooses two instead of one and when he does, the first chosen is called "Prime" and the second chosen is called "One" to distinguish the two. Prime, his bots, Ariel, and her people fight Thundertron and Shockwave. They later encounter the fabled crashed ship, the Axalon, and the inhabitants inside who, like Ariel's people, take the form of the animal forms of the planet becoming Rattrap, Rhinox, Tigertron, and whoever their leader is....the famous Beast Wars characters. Optimus and the other Autobots are then taken back to Earth or somehow forced back to Earth leaving Ariel, the Maximals, and her people to battle Thundertron, Shockwave, and their minions. Suddenly another Autobot ship crashes on Animatron carrying another Autobot crew. Then the Decepticon ship pursuing the Autobot ship lands on Animatron. Out from the ship steps Shockwave's fearsome second in command: Strika! Strika and her Cons take Shockwave back with them leaving an angry Thundertron, who thought Shockwave was his ally, stranded on the planet. Ariel, with Alpha Trion's help, finds another Matrix of Leadership that had been hidden on Animatron for eons. Alpha Trion tells Ariel that she is destined to become the second prophesized Prime and that only her and Optimus together can defeat the forces of evil as told in the Covenent of Primus. Ariel takes the Matrix and is Transformed into Elita ONE! Elita finds the crew of the Autobot ship and is told by Alpha Trion that it is her destiny, for the sake of all in existence, to leave her people and join this crew and be their leader and pursue Shockwave and his minions. He said that the Maximals can handle Thundertron and his minions on Animatron. Elita at first protests. She tells Alpha Trion that all she has ever been all her life is a simple primative native of Animatron. In fact, up until recently, she was taught that her people came from Animatron and that all the lights in the sky were gods and not stars and planets. She tells Alpha Trion that there's no way she can command a crew of Bots in an environment she never been in: an advanced technological spaceship in space of all places. She tells Alpha that she simply can't do it, but Alpha Trion insists she can and that she will learn technology and the ways of those on Cybertron. Being her mentor for years, she trusts Alpha Trion's words and does what he wishes. Alpha Trion tells the crew of the Autobot ship to be patient with her and allow her to learn their technology and ways and that she is a Prime after all to be given the same courtesy and respect as Optimus.

Hence two series are born: Transformers One and a new Transformers Beast Wars series!