Strange Theory With The Leaked Pics And Such...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starscreamer95, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    And I've just realised that my above post make my signsture particularly dodgy-sounding...

2. Cmacc

Cmacc New Member

Classic dude.....really.......CLASSIC!!!!!!! LMFAO@Starscream!!!!!!

3. Atlas

Atlas Supreme Commander

News Credits:
    ^This^

Sometimes I think so called "leaked" pics are thrown out into our community on purpose to get a reaction. Usually way before the films release tho. But honestly I don't think they get many if any ideas from fans.

4. bonafide1498

bonafide1498 Cavatron shall reign!

Ebay:
    Hmmm, interesting theory. Bring on the Fox photos!

5. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Cause and effect sometimes appear to be reversed to the casual viewer. This seems to be the initial reason behind post number 1 in this thread.

6. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    OMG UR RIGHT!!!!!!!! its a strange theory =P

but i think its cause we talk about everything, so when something leaks, its about sumthin we talked about

7. Roddimus Prime

Roddimus Prime Destined For Greatness

weren't there topless pics of fox neway so might as well go full nude, but i understand where your going with it but that said alot of stuff has been mentioned ages ago and it wasn't until recently we saw anything, i personally think there is one transformer that is being kept secret on purpose we know all the other big names are in there but i think first screenings will bring suprise discussions about someone that no one thought would be in the movie....

8. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    :redface2: 

Yeah, ture... I guess I over looked this... But you know, meh...

9. Cmdr Prime

Cmdr Prime co-Commander of Autobots TFW2005 Supporter

hey Atlas you maybe right about that I think they do it to through us off the track until the film is released in June 09

10. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    I have recovered from my being alone with the thought of Megan Fox. However, I wouldn't mind another go...

This is very true. They throw it out there to see if they've pissed us off too much with the stuff that they've altered. And if film-makers got there ideas from the fans of certain properties (I'm specifically thinking Transformers and Star Trek here) they would make the singularly most unprofitable films of all time. Think about it: Who would sit through a film that was as continuity-knowledge-reliant as a film that had come from the suggestions of fans?

There are meant to be around forty robots in RotF, right? There are few that are yet to be announced then. We'll see what happens. Press screening aren't all that far off in the grand scheme of things.

I also think that you can be right on occassion. It's half and half, I think.