Strange new weapon ideas for FoC?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Kaymac, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    A gun that launches a Scraplet. If it hits an enemy, the Scraplet dig into its head, eats out its brains, and explodes.

2. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Some of the weapons in WFC were inspired by G1 weapons, and that was pretty cool. Maybe something like Kup's laser musket? Single shot, but very powerful.

Interesting idea. The "Force Projector" could be a good name for it.

Gruesome! Scraplets have been mentioned before in this thread, but not in this way!

3. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I'd be down with that. Most of the weapons in WFC are so human-like. Not that that's a bad thing but it just kinda takes down the sci-fi tone for me. Wasn't there news of an electric-powered weapon coming up in FOC? As far as "normal" weapons go, I want classes other than Scouts to have a shotgun.

4. Kaymac

The classes should also have more than four weapons to choose from. They could have variants on similar weapons, or some classes could share certain weapons like WFC. Could have "weapon classes", and each class gets their own version of the gun.

An example for the types of weapon could be heavy (rocket launcher, minigun, rail gun), pistol, SMG, rifle, shotgun, sniper, with different types of each for each class. For example, Leaders would use a magnum for their pistol, and the Scout could have something weaker.

5. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

:lol 
    As strange as this idea is, I now wanna see it in the game
    Good thinking Xaddion !:thumb 

Also maybe Megatrons flail rather than the mace (although we prob won't cos of the trailer only showing the mace, but still... )

6. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    photon beam that damages AND blinds its target for a few seconds.

7. transformers863

transformers863 Assassin

This would be hilarious. XD

8. omnomtimus

omnomtimus decepticon

News Credits:
    what about the cain guns of doom from beast wars? their could be a kill streak were you duel wield them.

9. BlackCat93

BlackCat93 Active Member

Three words Cosmic! Rust! Gun!

10. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Rhinox's chainguns of doom. :D  Pretty please, High Moon?

11. Kaymac

The Enforcer's dual SMGs in Dark of the Moon are similar, and this could also be an ability like that. A powerful weapon rather than some sort of "power".

12. scorpio-prime

scorpio-prime Dreamer with fists

Shrinker: Does exactly what you'd expect, shrink em' and stomp em'! Can also be used as a plot device to explain how certain transformers are able to ferry each other around.

Magnetic Grapple: Similar to a weapon from the old Armada game on the PS2, fires a beam of electricity which latches onto the target and allows you to pick them up and swing them around using the thumbsticks. They can still fight back whilst you're grappling them, but this weapon would be perfect for holding enemies stationary whilst your team mates lay into them, or flinging them of a cliff - you can also grab bits of scenery with it and hurl them around.

13. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    That made me come up with some kind of story:

The Scraplets could have been weapons of mass destruction that both sides had armies of, but their programming malfunctioned after some time and they turned into worldwide-hated creatures.

But, for the game, they could be metal-devouring creatures shot out of cannons that temporarily eat away an enemy's health, like a slower version of Drain that temporarily latches onto the enemy before dying. Each clip would have 6 shots, so it would be fair, and if an enemy had all six on their bodies, their health would drain faster than Drain from WFC.

Anyone else?

14. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Micron Drone Rockets- rocket launcher that fires drone rocketpack robots that follow nearby targets, then boost Accelerate into forward impact. (or maybe they should be remote guided?)

Corrosive Slime shooter- double barreled slime launching gun, like a grenade launcher, has a lobing weight to its rounds. Deals damage over time if it hits. And can deal some damage from its puddles. Fast fireing rate.

Groundshaker- Concussive damage heavy rifle that deals medium damage and knocks back targets, wide impact. Also can knock back without damage anyone around the user as the round is fired. 3 second reload time between shells.

Hypersonic Concussion Blaster- Fast fireing concussion rounds. With a healthy ammo magazine size. Loud discharge.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  15. MPrime10

MPrime10 Boomsticks.

Scraplet/Proximity Grenade

16. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got one. I call it the Gravity centralizing gun. You fire a Mine out in the middle of the battlefield, it causes a gravity pull for all enemies toward it. Then KABOOM!!!

17. Kaymac

I think they mentioned a vortex grenade in a past interview. Sucks up enemies, shreds them to bits, and BLAM. The shrapnel damages anyone nearby.

18. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Hows about this? Say we take like an energy blaster type gun that's Scatter Blaster esque gun and give it the ability to propel enemies backwards on impact? Some guy all up in your face? You pull out this blaster and have that crazed gamer blown off his feet some 15 feet away. But since it has that perk, give it a power lever of 5 or 6, we don't want it being abused.

Good for getaways, fighting in cramped corridors, and 4 teh lulz! :lol