Strange Dreams?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bumblebot98, Jul 11, 2009.

1. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    its happend to me plenty of times and most of them are just plain weird,so has anyone else had any recent or old,scary or strange dreams?

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Not sure about 'weird', but I know some people hereabouts have pretty lucid dreams.

3. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

i just a yet another dream with this mystery girl.
    my dad says im in love. but i dont know who she is.

4. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Damn, beat me to it.

Thread effectively won.

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Trust me... I've had a lot of strange dreams. Strange, crazy, weird, constantly-changing dreams.

What's scary about these dreams is that I look completely different than I do in real life, and over half of these dreams has me playing a hero, sometimes with powers and sometimes without powers.

6. Deadpool.

Deadpool. I want my bird.

News Credits:
    Oh, sure, I've got strange dreams.

One involves me scaring my dad until he backed off the roof of a building, another involves being trapped in a shopping mall full of zombies. And another in which I'm Spidey, but my web broke and I'm falling into a pit of darkness.

Oh, and a recent one involves me getting a MISB G1 Devastator, and whenever I start to open it up, I snap awake. Been having that dream for the past 3 days, so it's -kind of- annoying.

7. Mr. Sinister

Mr. Sinister Cat + Sinister = TROUBLE

I once had a dream it was snowing. Then I woke up & it was snowing. Freaky, right?

8. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

Fucked up dreams? "Fucked up" doesn't even come close to describe it.

9. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm a recovering alcoholic and I had a dream the other night I was drinking. And that pissed me off, I woke up confused going "why the hell did I do that??" Then I realized it was only a dream and all good :) 

And once I had a dream I was at a bar and Supergirl was my bartender and she was flirting with me. After the bar closed we walked outside and she asked if I wanted to go to her place and I said "sure!" so she says "just follow me" and jumps in the air and flys off. So, I shrug, put my hands in the air and start to fly. Then I do a loop and land back on the ground in a sleeping position and wake up. Lame.

10. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

My dreams are retarded. Im usually at a family members house with maybe a forest in the livingroom and secret worlds in the attic that don't actually go anywhere.

What's the point about dreaming about secret worlds when you can never find the freaking door to them. Im always climbing around the attic like Ico looking for it.
    Lame.

11. honcho

honcho It's been a while.

Ebay:
    I've been having a bunch of dreams about being in Zdzislaw Beksinski paintings. That's always good fun.

12. megatronski

megatronski PURGE THE HERETIC

News Credits:
    Last night i dreamt that i was getting my eye pecked out by a chicken. How much weirder does it get?

13. jerky123

jerky123 PSN=deadpoolistheman

News Credits:
    Much weirder.

Last night I dreamt that I did it with Paula from American Idol, while I was fallingh down a dark pit.

14. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a few recurring themes that pop up on the few occasions I remember my dreams:

- Being pursued by something or in a fight with something. Usually, in these, I'm either a superhero or have some variety of super-power that would be very useful in the situation, but I can't get it to work.
    - Ending up in prison.
    - Searching for an item, such as a TF toy, but finding myself blind.
    - Dying in an elevator accident - This one recurs enough that I'm always a little uneasy about elevators.

15. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Yeah, I get a bit worried when I have to ride an elevator as well. I get scared that the cords might snap.

Anyway, I have a strange dream. About two years ago, I dreamed that I was at Walmart with my family. Well, I split and went to the electronics and toy department like I always do; I looked at everything in awe for about half an hour, then I went to go look for my family. I searched the whole store (and this was a Supercenter) for about an hour or so, then I finally came to the conclusion that they magically vanished. After that, I walked outside and found out my mom's car was still there. I don't even have a license but I got in, started driving and I was actually pretty good at it. I was speeding down the highway at approx. 90mph and then, as I'm ripping through, the car transformed into a bicycle...AS I'M DRIVING! Crazy...I went from stepping on a pedal, to turning pedals...and I didn't even notice or care. Then finally, I saw a big parking ramp on the side of the road, right *smack* in the middle of nowhere. I thought it was weird so I rode into the parking ramp and I was confronted by...*shudder*...an army of dancing fucking kitty cats. They even wore bling and sideways-turned hats. :confused: 

I'm dead serious; what you just read was a 100% REAL dream I had one day.

16. Sideways

Sideways Banned

I dreamt I joined the Army.
    no wait...

17. butz

butz slippery when wet

Had one where I went to visit my parents, and there were tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of decaying cat carcasses, just scattered about, or piling up and rotting in the sun.

18. newguy

newguy i

Sometimes i have anoying dreams. There so stupid i wake up, but when i go back to sleep i have the same one. The other night i has one that i was the frame piece that holds the pieces of a model car together. Yeah it was stupid.

19. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    During finals time I have dreams where I have a final for a class I never signed up for or attended. Kind of an "Oh S***!" moment of panic. Usually happens close to my normal wake up time.

20. cheetorBWORG

cheetorBWORG Cheetor Fan

News Credits:
    No one can top mine that I had last night.

Dreamed my Girlfriend had found a new guy and they were parading their love for all to see, making feel jealous and bad...

Thing is... she did find a guy over the 4th of july weekend... and left me for him, cause he happened to be there, and I wasn't. I could have offered her everything he did, but the fact that he lived in her town was all it took to throw me away like trash...