Story behind the Chicago Scene speculation

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autobot_Wall-E, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Sorry if this has been a thread already but I've been in Brazil for 2 weeks and have just seen all of this new Chicago footage with the Nascar cars and stuff. I though about writing what could be happening here.

The Nascar cars could be Stunticons as people have been saying but like in ROTF and the Constructicons they are more drone like than individual characters. Some important humans have just been assassinated by Decepticons and NEST is hard at work looking for them. The Stunticons had been hiding in a garage in Chicago and NEST had triangulated their position. NEST forces invade the city from all sides.

The Twins and Ironhide search a parking lot and the whole smart car scene happens. Maybe the Twins are arguing about what car their looking for and Mudflap (being the dumber one) suggests that smart car is their target. Skids gets in his face telling him that's a stupid idea, an argument commences and Skids throws the smart car down the alley. Ironhide shuts them up.

Later, the Ferrari Italia (being the new recruit) gets a little to curious and cocky for his own good and goes in alone to look for the Stunticons and gets ambushed by them. They make a speedy getaway while Bumblebee, Sideswipe, and Ratchet follow suit. The Ferrari is shaken but not badly damaged and gives chase as well.

The chase causes lots of human casualities and Optimus cannot stand to see any more so he intervenes and I can't think of how it would end whether if the Stunticons get away or are destroyed.

Feel free to make up your own scene from the footage.

2. Autobot_Wall-E

OH has there been any information about the Ferrari's identity? I haven't been through all of the news section. Are there any other vehicles seen on set since the end of June?

3. marshall dusty

marshall dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    someone who's in the know, transformers 3 movie news thread in this forum, says in about a week we should know, it's been a few days since he posted that.

4. Autobot_Wall-E

I've only got 4 days until I leave technology for another 2 weeks. Oh well. I kinda hope it isn't Hot Rod but maybe an original character or Windcharger or someone.