Stormtrooper53

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Stormtrooper53, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Stormtrooper53

Stormtrooper53 Well-Known Member

Stormtrooper53's stuff for sale - Classics, Animated, Movieverse

Hellos dudes and dudettes,

Clearing off some shelf space and I decided that these guys just don't belong any more. Please note, payment will be accepted via Paypal only, it protects you as much as it protects me. Prices are including shipping to the US. I will ship to Canada but you'll have to pay a little more. Everything will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

These come from an adult collection and have never been played with. Here's my feedback from another TF fansite that, while it may do nothing to set your mind at ease, might be good for lulz? I dunno.

Please note that I am not a store, and I have a 9 to 5 job, so while I will try to make every effort to mail your stuff in a timely manner, "timely manner" may mean I'll mail it to you on Friday or Saturday because I usually can't get to the post office any other time.

Anyway, PM me if interested:

- Transformers Collector's Club Dion - $45 (complete w/ instructions, tech specs, and Cop-Tur)

- WFC Cliffjumper - $7.00 (for parts/custom only! missing head and blaster)

CLASSICS FIGURES
    - Bumblebee - $15 (missing waverider jetski thingy, windshield has a small crack, otherwise is in great condition. I think. You know, I don't think it's ever actually been transformed.)
    - Mirage - $35
    - Legends Bumblebee - $7 (this is the 2008 Universe release, not the recent Dollar store repaint)

MOVIE FIGURES
    - 2007 Big Daddy - $10 (Reprolabels Autobot symbol has been applied to the chest/hood. Same location as the original silver Autobot symbol.)
    - 2007 Voyager Incinerator - $25
    - ROTF Mixmaster - $15 (G1 "Ol' Lefty" repaint)
    - ROTF Thrust $10
    - ROTF Mixmaster
    - ROTF Dead End - $15
    - ROTF Sideways - $15
    - ROTF Breakdown - $10
    GET ALL THREE STUNTICONS FOR $35 bucks
    (these figures have been "Classicized" with Reprolabels Decepticon symbols placed in the same locations as their G1 counterparts. Sideways = Wildrider.)

And these are not necessarily Transformers. I got them at Bit Lots! and they resemble Transformers if you know what I mean and I think you do.

"Defend" your home with this combined robot - $20. (Set of five "Protection" robots, including a red firetruck, red/white Rescue helicopter, red/white police motorcycle, white police cruiser and White ambulance)

"Devastate" the battlefield with this set of six "Construction" robots - $25. Sort of a G2-ish construction vehicle shade of yellow, though. Not a gaudy green/purple pallette at all.

NOTE: while these sets may come with all the parts and accessories necessary to make the combined robot form, they may not come with each individual robot's weapons. Also, the stickers don't stick all that well, but you were probably going to remove them anyway.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  2. Stormtrooper53

bump

3. LamboTwinLove

LamboTwinLove Lambo Assassin

Just wanted to let you know that the club Dion figure is still on sale through the club store for 25 bucks.

Good luck with your sales!

4. Stormtrooper53

I don't see it at the club store. Thanks for looking, though.

5. Stormtrooper53

Hot off the press! Just received iGear's MW-08 Bushwacker (e.g. not-Outback) and I would like to sell it to YOU! You can have it today for the low, LOW price of $40.00. That is an all-inclusive price, folks. Figure. Shipping. Handling. Fondling. It's all covered by that cost. The figure is MISB.

The nitty-gritty: I will be shipping this figure via USPS Priority Mail with insurance. If you want it shipped via another (more expensive) method, that's fine, but the price will be adjusted accordingly. If you want it shipped more cheaply, well...that's fine too but the price will stay the same and I won't assume any responsibility if it gets lost. This being a third party product, I AM willing to open the figure and make sure it's got all it's bits and pieces properly attached and whatnot BUT I will only do this if you pay for it first (thus proving your intent to buy). If something is wrong with it, I'll let you know and gladly refund the money to you, but I'm not going to open it unless you, the buyer, ask and then only if you've paid for it.

I think this is a fair price so I don't care if you think I'm asking too much. For right now, the price is not going to change. PM me if interested.

6. Stormtrooper53

Stuff I am offering for sale. If you are interested send me a PM with what you would like to buy, I'll give you a total with shipping. I will only accept payments via paypal. US buyers only, please.

Classics
    Ultra Silverbolt
    Powerglide (red Walmart version)
    ROTF Hoist
    Trailbreaker (custom from movie Ironhide)
    Wreck-Gar
    That other motorcycle dude. The one we got here, not the Japanese one. Junk Scrap or whatever
    Blurr
    Kup (w/ iGear "cygar" head and original head. Does not come with the second iGear head)
    TRU-exclusive GDO Wheelie
    TRU-exclusive GDO Hot Spot
    FOC Grimlock
    FOC Impactor
    G2 Optimus Prime

Animated NOTE: some of these figures have Reprolabels Animated-style faction stickers applied.
    Optimus Prime (deluxe, earth mode)
    Cybertronian Ratchet
    Sentinel Prime
    Ultra Magnus
    Cliffjumper
    Grimlock
    Slag
    Swoop
    Starscream
    Swindle
    Soundwave w/ Lazerbeak
    Lugnut
    Sound"blaster" w/ Ratbat
    Blackarachnia
    Waspinator

Optimus Primes
    FOC
    TF2 voyager
    TF3 voyager
    Titanium War Within
    TF3 deluxe
    Alternators
    Kre-O (the big set with Kreon Skywarp)

Marvel figures (6-inch figures)
    Wolverine (yellow "tiger" costume)
    Iron Man Mk I
    Iron Man Mk IV
    Iron Man Mk VI
    "Iron Patriot" Mk IV repaint (not the one from IM3, the first one)

If you're interested in any of these PM me and I'll give you a total with shipping, we'll see if we can reach an agreement. Possibly more to come. MW-08 Bushwhacker above is still available.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  7. Stormtrooper53

bump

8. Glhboy

Glhboy <font color=red><b>Goes Like Hell....</b></font> Moderator

News Credits:
    Hello, please only bump your sales thread after a full 24 hour period has passed. I also recommend updating your initial post with any updates regarding sold/traded toys instead of adding to the thread with extra posts. Please read the rules below:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-sale-trade/346189-new-junkion-rules-12-4-2010-everyone-read.html

8. Bumping threads is limited to one per day (24 Hours)
    We realize the traffic that goes through the forum and the desire to stay on the first page but bumping threads is limited to one bump per day in a 24 hour period. All updates and bumps are to be wrapped up into one post per day, with a minimum of 24 hours between. Bumping is getting out of hand and we want everyone to have an equal shot of displaying their items.