stormshadow0621

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Dr. Grimlockisking, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Dr. Grimlockisking

Dr. Grimlockisking Twitter @GrimlockIsKing

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bought a MISB Battle Rollar from this member. It was shipped quickly, packaged well, and he communicated very well with me. Very glad that I bought it from him and will deal with him again :thumbs2: 

2. shunquan

shunquan ACID STORMER

News Credits:
    Just completed a deal with stormshadow0621 for a universe hardhead, arrived quick, in good packaging. will def deal with again if the right items pop up

3. mtmte586

mtmte586 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think this is the 1st feedback for him.

I sold to him locally. Transaction was straight forward and no non-sense. Would definitely look forward to future transactions, buy or sell.

4. Logik

Logik Real Life Diaclone Driver

Ebay:
    I picked up some Crazy Devy accessories from stormshadow0621 and they were in fantastic condition, even though not new, they still had ALL the original packaging and were packaged/shipped well. He is a very honest seller and the communication was top notch.

I would certainly deal with him again!

5. Shogen

Shogen Wreck and Rule

Great seller. Shipped fast packed well great communication. You can't go wrong here.

6. BadEugoogolizer

BadEugoogolizer Male Modeltron

Fantastic seller. All were packaged really well and shipped very quickly. Will no doubt buy from him again.

7. LizardbotHero

LizardbotHero I am a warrior

Ebay:
    I bought a bunch of Classics/Generations figures from him. There was a gun missing from one, but he found it and sent it to me right away, no questions asked. Very easy to deal with.

8. Flash1087

Flash1087 Maybe in an Alternate Dimension

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm a giant idiot and should have posted this a lot sooner, but I bought a Solar Storm Grappel from Stormshadow and it was awesome. GREAT price, really fast shipping, and the item was in perfect shape when it got here. I'd buy from him again in a second.

9. coybrafett

coybrafett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just purchased the Asia cyclonus and scout windcharger and both items were shipped saturday and arrived super fast on the next monday. Both figures were in great condition and the seller has great communication. WI'll buy again.

10. Zook

Zook Evil Incarnate

Bought 3 figures from Stormshadow, and got them yesterday. Shipping was super fast and the toys are in excellent condition. Great seller! Recommended. :thumb