Stores in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by newgen1, Jul 12, 2008.

1. newgen1

newgen1 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I'm going to spend a month or so in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and I’m looking to know if anyone can provide some address of stores in Rio that sell Transformers and also Actionfigures.

Also, what are the general prices/inventory in you know.

Thanks.

2. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Perhaps you should ask Macraptron? I believe he lives in Brazil.

3. Commtech

Commtech Voice Over Bot

News Credits:
    I think you should focus more on the beautiful women they've got down there!

4. cappeca

cappeca wtf is this?

Sorry, man, but you won't find absolutely nothing of Transformers here in Brazil. After the first wave of the movie toys, Hasbro simply stopped importing things over, along with their other lines. You "might" find some of the Micromaster combiners to form Sixtrain or Sixliner or a missing Cybertron scout, but even for that you'll have to hunt it down.

We have two big toy stores that you can find all around the place: Ri-Happy and PBKids. You can find at least one of them in every shopping mall. They're good, but might still be a bit disappointing. Have a good trip and be very careful: Rio de Janeiro is beautiful, but dangerous. Feel free to PM any questions.

5. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So i'm rather curious cappeca, how do you usually find yr stufs? do you mostly buy em' online?

6. cappeca

cappeca wtf is this?

Yep, 80% comes from eBay, the rest from trips (Japan, Botcon, Singapore) and toy dealers who themselves bring toys from overseas. Seriously, I get more stuff from the Junkion Exchange than from a brazilian toy store. :cry 

7. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmm..S'pore eh. lot's of stuffs can be found on our tiny little speck of an island. Btw bro since i'm from S'pore pls dun hesitate to PM me if you need anything. i'll be more than happy to help & assist a fellow collector :) .

8. newgen1

newgen1 Well-Known Member

Thanks all,

I'm comming to do capueira in Rio, bat after that TransFormers, AactionFigures and Women are wellcome.

Thanks.