Stone Age tribe kills fishermen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rodimus Prime, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

I would PAY good money to watch Survivor on that island.

2. The_Bardock

The_Bardock ****** of the Minicons

I agree just leave them alone. If it works for them and they can survive more power to em.

3. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I must ditto this remark. Screw "artist's renditions" and the like. Get some real source material.

4. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I'd like to know what they think of the outside world (not positive I'll bet) and what they think the helicopter is. But I agree that civilization should leave those people alone. With their population so low they are in danger of extinction. Don't add to their misery by giving them disease.

5. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

at this point Im completely impressed. I wish to know how the hell they havent gone to the outside world. and while Im curios as hell to know more about them lets let them be like that. for some reason I thinka that is better for them this world is hell anyway...

however that barrage of arrows is quite interesting. I swear I can picture a japanese movie-kinda like hero(come on that arrow attack was badassness incarnate)-

6. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, it'd be cool to see what their lives are like, somehow.

But, that's also way different from a couple of drunken illegal fisher guys floating straight towards their area. :D 

*also didn't know such a tribe still existed today*

7. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

Hell no! We should march in there with suits of Midevil armor and stomp their asses. They wont be so tough when they're up agianst a human tank, blindly swinging a sword around.

8. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

It would be funny if they were actually incredibly advanced and just pretended to be stone age in order to scare off outsiders.

9. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Drat, outsmarted by a Lorry, I am disgraced

Shallow graves huh? Even if those men were drunk and sloppy and careless I think they deserve better and assuming they have families their families deserve better.

I say the closest modern millitary should invade using a bombing combination of sleep grenade and flash bang artillerary and arm all infantry personal with tranqs extract the bodies and exit while there they should put the fear of God in those murderous bastards show them what happens when they decide to get uppity with modernized civilians.