Stock Market

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tusko, Nov 12, 2008.

1. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

Yes, I understand the Pres is only a face and no more. He does absolutely nothing exept soothe the public by media and other formats and act as a liesurely secretary or receptionist.

However, I think you are epically wrong about the fact that government does not get its feet wet in business. I think you should re-read your comment and please tell me why the "government" or moderately termed "them" or "they" are handing over 80 billion to the Auto industry. Thank you for your support.

2. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

Yes I agree, they have to recycle all modern tools as we know it, and recycle CEO's as well and start over. Cause it just ain't workin'. However, I hope that if "they" do re-invent the wheel, WE dont pay for it. (wich I think the term used is "taxpayer" are.) Also of note, I swear, if "they" mandate pollutants of engine gasses and C02 down to a certain percentage until we are only stuck to making electric and battery formats or lemme use the green term "Hybrids", I will be one sad person indeed. I hope they use this money given to them wisely and effieciently. I also would hope by distributing this large amount of funds for the Weak 3, we as taxpayers should be entitled to a team of Cost Executives, and a Shoulder standing over the auto makers by helping them along thier way, instead of letting them continue to blindly lead us down a path to who-the-hell-knows.

Citigroup, screw em. I hope they go out of business. We..... excuse me I, dont need em but other people think differently I guess.

3. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

Oh you must mean United States Postal Service then right?

lol. What a monopoly that is, but that is left for another day.