Stimulate Broken's economic outlook

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by BrokenSVT, Jul 25, 2009.

1. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT It's not broken anymore.

Hi guys! I found some boxed-up things and thought I'd throw them up here for sale. I have some duplicate SW Clone Troopers to add in a bit, and maybe a GI Joe B.A.T. or two also.

Prices don't include shipping. Prices MAY have some wiggle room, I'm a pretty reasonable guy. I ship to the lower 48 only. Paypal is preferrable though Postal Money Orders are also acceptable(keep in mind these will slow the process down).

***Transformers-Related Items***

Wal*Mart Landfill-he's 100% there, including the little gun for Hightower. I had two of him, this one's on the chopping block. He's $30 + shipping.
    [​IMG]

Wal*Mart exclusive 2007 Movie "The Final Battle" Robot Heroes set. MISP. I had two, this one goes bye-bye. It's $15 + shipping.
    [​IMG]

2007 Movie Robot Heroes Optimus + Blackout set. MISP. The set is $7 + shipping.
    [​IMG]

Optimash Prime MISB. Buy a friend for your Bumble Spud!!! I went crazy on these, had a spare. He's $10 + shipping.
    [​IMG]

***Other Toys***

Mighty Mugg Indiana Jones. MISB. Note that his whip is loose in the box, but he's still factory-sealed and untouched. He's $8 + shipping.
    [​IMG]

Lego Exo Force Aero Booster. I assembled this and applied the stickers meticulously. It's a bit dusty, but in perfect shape. A very cool set, and fun to play with, but I have another and no space for both. It's $30 + shipping.
    [​IMG]

***Various car toys***

I collected these over the years, only picking toys that appealed to me(no rhyme or reason to the group, in other words). They're all in great shape, exactly how I purchased them and have been stored in box(es) since purchase.

The sealed toys are $1 each or 4 for $3. The loose toys are $.50 each. Make an offer on the entire lot and get a ton of play value for the tikes with prices far lower than Wal*Mart :) 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]