Stickers, Parts, and Junkers...Oh My!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Lunar Archivist, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

Since I'm a perfectionist and really anal about the condition of my Transformers, I have a relatively large number of leftover reproduction stickers, junkers, and parts for Generation 1 toys which is becoming unmanageable. So it would very much please me if you'd all help me take them off my hands. :) 

What follows is a list of what I have available. None of these items are mint and most are in parts condition only. Private message or e-mail for pictures, scans, or additional details. Please contact me only if you're seriously interested. Thanks and happy shopping! :) 

Junkers and Parts

Blot- Small piece broken off the left shoulder joint (which is included), rusted screws and rivets, extremely loose joints, no accessories - $5.00 U.S.
    Seaspray - Scratches and damage to two of the rear black propellors, slight yellowing of white plastic - $3.00 U.S.
    Scamper - Slight crack in the roof piece, no arms or accessories - $3.50 U.S.
    Skywarp - Numerous scuffs and scratches, numerous chips to diecast metal, missing rubber tip of nosecone, bare torso only, no accessories - $3.00 U.S.
    Thundercracker - Broken cockpit, chewed-up rubber tip of nosecone, numerous chips to diecast metal, bare torso only, no accessories - $3.00 U.S.

Reproduction Stickers

Fastlane and Cloudraker (Reprolabels) - Non-rubsign version of vehicle symbols - $0.75 U.S.
    Hoist (TFStickers) - Really small knee stickers - $0.25 U.S.
    Kup (Reprolabels) - Factory labels (stickers for flatbed part of truck and taillights) - $2.00 U.S.
    Mirage (Reprolabels) - "26 Citanes" stickers for sides of race car, one "Ligier" sticker, one "dancing gypsy" sticker, "Elf" stickers for spoilers - $4.00 U.S.
    Motormaster (Reprolabels) - 2 sets of purple stripes for the side of Motormaster's trailer - $1.00 U.S. per set
    Omega Supreme - 1 complete set; 2 stickers have been peeled back from the edges but are still perfectly usable, suffers somewhat from "Clear Label Syndrome" - $8.00 U.S.
    Onslaught (Reprolabels) - 2 complete sets; both have two or three stickers that have slight wear or imperfections due to handling and peeling of other labels on the sheet, but are all perfectly usable and intact - $3.50 U.S. per set
    Onslaught (TFStickers) - Yellow sticker for Onslaught's chest, two rectangular stickers for side of missile carrier - $1.00 U.S.
    Optimus Prime (Reprolabels) - Silver stripes for Optimus Prime's truck cab - $2.00 U.S.
    Optimus Prime (TFStickers) - Around 80% intact; missing stickers for Optimus Prime's upper legs, one Autobot insignia, the large "GO!" sign, and the multicolored rectangular label from the top of Roller's launcher - $7.50 U.S.
    Pounce and Wingspan (Reprolabels) - Non-rubsign version of animal symbols, two sets of hip stickers - $1.50 U.S.

2. swampflight

swampflight Banned

PM'ed

sent a PM.

3. Lunar Archivist

Bump for Monday, April 13, 2009.

4. Lunar Archivist

Bump for Tuesday, April 14, 2009.