Customs: Sticker idea for Autorooper...

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by MasterOfPuppets, May 22, 2007.

1. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Banned

Now since the Alt. Decepticon forces are so lacking, I was thinking to myself that Autorooper might make a decent Decepticon. But I think he needs more than just a Decepticon sticker on his arm. So I was go to thinkin... what if someone took Movie Barricade's markings and put them on Autorooper? Say the the Decepticon "police badge" and the punish and enslave quote, some numbers and a Police logo? I think it'd work pretty well as an alternative from the Kiss Players sticker sheet it normally comes with. Thoughts?

2. bulletthebluesky

bulletthebluesky Mmmm... Beer

Sounds pretty cool to me!

I'd buy that sticker set, if I had an Autorooper that is.

-bullet

3. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    I'd be more interested in that figure getting Jetfire or evil Jetfire labels. That head just screams it at me. Yours is a fine idea though. I'm just sayin'.

4. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

I think it's a good idea! Actually, I too thought Autorooper made a better Decepticon than Autobot. His face looks pretty sinister, and his b&w color scheme gives off a very SW Stormtrooper-esque vibe. I just went the quick-n-easy shoulder-sticker route, but it would be neat to see something more elaborate!