Minor/Repaint: Steven Universe Transformers Crossovers Shapeways Kits

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Shockblade501, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Lady Slipstream

Lady Slipstream Has a cute hat.

News Credits:

Ohhh, I see your point.

You will try to paint her like if she was using her leg extensions?

2. Shockblade501

Shockblade501 Well-Known Member

Oh absolutely, that was always my favorite look for her, plus the alpha bravo molds legs look remarkably similar to her boots

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lady Slipstream

Lady Slipstream Has a cute hat.

News Credits:
    They look quite a lot like them.

Also, will you try to give Rose Trion something to make her more female-ish? Like new feet, new arms that could form the head of The Lion (the one from the show, obviously), and maybe you could try to change things a little bit by adding a hinge to make her shoulders to be slimmer. I know that this is too much, but for what I've seen with the work you put in the Gauntlets, I do think that you could do it. Just imagine how it can be done.

4. IceConvoy

IceConvoy Jikuu Keiji

News Credits:
    This is an amazing project. Such an awesome job adapting the animation designs to the TF aesthetic. Very much looking forward to seeing its completion. Keep up the awesome work.

Definitely going to be adapting a couple custom femme combiners I was planning to this project. Hopefully the figures I have that don't match the intended molds I'll be able to make work with your new parts.

5. AndroidAnchovy

AndroidAnchovy Synthetic Fish

I'm not even a SU fan and this is a wicked project. I have always loved the artwork and designs of the girls, and your ideas behind which characters to use are seriously some next level nerdery, and in the best way possible. This is a phenomenal idea, and I hope it turns out better than you could have hoped!! Keep it UP, yo!