Steve McNair shot and killed....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by plowking, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    Found some more info this morning on Comcast news.

It is not exactly clear what happened at the condominium. One witness told police that McNair arrived at the condominium in the early morning hours of Saturday. Kazemi’s vehicle, according to the witness, was already there when he arrived. A pistol was recovered close to Kazemi’s body but, as of Saturday evening, police officials have not yet confirmed it was a murder-suicide.
    McNair jointly rented the condominium with his friend and sporting goods dealer Wayne Neeley. Neeley arrived at the condominium shortly before 1 p.m. Saturday and found both McNair and Kazemi shot.
    Neeley first telephoned McNair’s friend, Robert Gaddy, who immediately came to the scene. It was Gaddy who placed the call to police at 1.35 p.m. It was not immediately clear why police were not immediately called, or if one of the victims was still alive when Neeley arrived on the scene.
    Steve McNair was married to Mechelle McNair and, although there was no official word, The Tennessean newspaper reported that McNair had been dating Kazemi for several months.
    Last Thursday, Kazemi was arrested for DUI while driving a 2007 Cadillac Escalade registered to both her and McNair. McNair was in the front passenger seat of the vehicle at the time of the traffic stop, which took place at around 1.20 a.m. on 9th Avenue and Broadway. McNair was deemed to be not in violation of the law and left the scene by taxi.

2. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i wonder who shot him? I saw on ESPN the cops had someone "of interest" in custody.

3. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    i was like woah.. that sucks