Steve Blum to attend Anime EXPO 2012

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Gundamben831, May 10, 2012.

1. Gundamben831

Gundamben831 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I just was checking my badge information and took a look at the guests of honor and saw that Steve Blum will be attending the convention for a signing meet and greet and also a discussion panel about his possible projects or what he is up to. here is a link. He has many roles from Cowboy Bebop to other roles such as Starscream in TF Prime. I personally can't wait to meet him as he is one of my personal favorite voice actors out there. I was lucky enough to meet David Hayter a few years back and the ol snake man doesn't disappoint. But I am really looking forward to an awesome summer, I hope everyone else has fun plans as well.

Anime Expo 2012 will feature Voice Actor Steve Blum as an Official Guest of Honor – Anime Expo® 2012 - Los Angeles Conventions Center (LACC) June 29th-July 2nd 2012

mods please move if this is old news or put in the proper place

2. Gundamben831

Ebay:
    well I thought this would have more important than being put into the meet and greet section since that isn't what is going on in what I explained. I figured since he is a voice actor and coming to a convention soon that this would get some kind of credit but I guess its not important enough.

3. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

Have I seen you at Anime Expo? Were you the guy talking at the Gundam Building Seminar?

4. Gundamben831

Ebay:
    no ironically as it is I never have attended one of those seminars but I love goin to expo every year. Maybe you've seen me in this costume

[​IMG]

5. Gundamben831

Ebay:
    still not worthy of news I guess this is a hopeless bump but I still think that it would be worthy of being announced Steve Blum is a Huge role in voice acting in the TF Prime cartoon as starscream and plus this event is coming up soon I know its still a month away but maybe when it comes closer to the expo I will shamelessly bump this thread again.

6. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

Hmm, I thought you were that guy who ran the Gundam seminar because of your forum name. If you were him, I wanted to know if there was a video of that Anime Expo seminar.

7. Gundamben831

Ebay:
    any one goin to anime expo this is still happening and I didn't know if it was going to be big news or not

8. Gundamben831

Ebay:
    this is happening in two weeks =3

9. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I'm going. You want to meet up? I'll be in my Optimus Prime costume. Here's me at Wondercon.
    [​IMG]

10. Gundamben831

Ebay:
    for sure man I'll be either wearing my spike cosplay or my resident evil umbrella task force cosplay I can give you my cell # too if that'll make things easier for you.

11. Gundamben831

Ebay:
    this is happening this week can't wait to see Steve Blum and get his signature =)

12. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

There was a Transformers panel run by Dare! today. Can you believe it?