Steve Blum (Starscream Voice) Working On Another Transformers Series?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Spunky, May 4, 2011.

1. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

In a recent interview with the voice of Starscream himself, Steve Blum mentions that he may be working on something Transformers other than "Prime" but could not say anything more. Could Blum be working on "Rescue Bots"? Or could he be working on another Transformers series we are not being told about. Recently, Hasbro registered "Transformers One" for entertainment purposes which sounds like "Transformers Prime". Could TF One be the next TF series he could be working on if not "Rescue Bots"?

2. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    might be working on the movie I reckon, he could be shockwave.

3. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

Forgot about that. Could be the movie as well. Very curious.

4. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i think it may be movie related, he was quite tight lipped, tv shows are different and blum has proved himself as a performer imo. He could pull of surely an evil russian accent.

5. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Ha ha.....no. Blum's one of my favorite voice actors, but Shockwave? Laughable. His voice doesn't fit.

If anything probably the Prime MMO mentioned a while back or Rescue Bots.

6. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Guess everyone is forgetting about War for Cybertron 2 being made, Blum did voice the Narration and Barricade, and since they didn't show Barricade dying, either in game or in the Exodus novel, I'd be willing to say it's a safe bet that he will return as Barricade's voice in WFC2.

7. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

Yeah, but I want an Elita One series that takes place in the same time and universe as TF Prime. I would love to have a series with a female commander for once since I don't think that's ever been done in Transformers. Since Hasbro recently registered "Transformers One" and then renewed "Elita 1" shortly afterwards, that's what I'm hoping "Transformers One" is. A series that takes place in space instead of on Earth with Elita One as the bad ass commander this time leading a rag tag team of both male and female Autobots in a desparate battle against Shockwave and his minions. I think it would be cool. I wouldn't make her Prime's old flame. I'd make her a character in her own right first and later she and Prime can fall in love. So I'm hoping that Blum might be voicing a character for this series. Hey I read that nasty things will happen to Starscream soon. Maybe he somehow gets flung out in deep space towards the end of TF Prime season 1 and meets Elita and her crew. Would be cool! Hasbro can use 3 TF series anyways since the Hub is not getting good ratings.