Steel City Con

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Autobot823, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Autobot823

Autobot823 Autobot Warrior

Anyone ever been to this? I am going tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be lame, but I heard there will be lots of Transformers. Wish me luck!

[​IMG]

http://www.steelcitycon.com

2. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Heh, I was going to make a new thread about this, but I guess it's good that I looked first. I attended the one in July, and while it wasn't really that great, it was decent and had a nice selection of toys and Transformers. I got a Sixshot w/ guns for $30 and a KO Shockwave for $20, not bad I think.

Anyone going to the next one in a couple of weeks?

3. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I went to that show about 3 years ago When I was up home for thanksgiving, and stay for my buddy wedding the following week. Was not the greatest show. Saw some transformers but not that screamed had to have.

4. NIDARAM12

NIDARAM12 Robot art guy

News Credits:
    Is it worth it just to shop? Was there a big selection of Japanese toys too? Like Gundams and anime babes and assorted robos?

I've always been curious to check this out

5. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmm...well, if you're like me and don't really have a lot of G1 stuff, and you want to see what you can find cheaper, and are also looking for various spare parts and such, then I suppose it's worth it. Or if you are in the area and don't mind the entrance fee and just want to look around. Well, there were some Japanese toys, but I wouldn't say there were that many, there was one big corner which had a lot of Gundam and other models, and then a bunch of those guess pack figure boxes, whatever they're called.