SteadyMobin

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by anabolik1, Jun 7, 2010.

1. anabolik1

anabolik1 Banned

My transaction was super smooth...good communication, fast shipping, great item - all at a fair price.

2. Brazilian

Brazilian Well-Known Member

Got a toy from Steady and everything went very well in our transaction, thanks a lot man!

3. anubis20

anubis20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Bought an LED set from him, fast shipping and a great deal!!

4. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Sold SteadyMobin a loose Botcon 2010 set. Paid when he said he would, plus he was courteous, reasonable, and quick to respond to any questions. Thanks!

5. chiptimus_prime

chiptimus_prime Superfluous Trailer

News Credits:
    Bought what was supposed to be a iGear Faith Leader. What showed up was Nemesis Leader. Returned the figure to SteadyMobin and got a refund. Still waiting on a refund for return shipping.

6. ang3l3s

ang3l3s Sixshot

Great prices and speedy delivery, thanks again. Recommended AAAAAAA++++++

7. ang3l3s

ang3l3s Sixshot

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!! Dealt with him b4 and no problems but paid Oct 6th and still no item, Date is Nov 3rd btw, pm'd 4 x and no response. Big negative and unless anythings changes i say steer WWWAAAYYYYY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER.

8. ang3l3s

ang3l3s Sixshot

Just to add, i got my stuff but no answer as to when he shipped, then he asked me to change the feedback and i stated only when he tells me when he shipped it, this is his response :

"OK let me answer your question...Yes you are GAY and a NERD...Go play with that broke arm clear rodimus you BITCH..."

So if you want your transformers to come in a month with no responses or deal with this type of attitude go right ahead. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

9. ang3l3s

ang3l3s Sixshot

Oh yeah , forgot to mention on the last transaction i did with him i got the crystal sons of cybertron with rodimus's arm detached, i figured it was from shipping and never complained, now i know he sent it like that from the response.

"Go play with that broke arm clear rodimus you BITCH..."

10. Demerge

Demerge Dimension-Ripper

I bought the Fansproject Munitioner and Explorer and Bruticus Maximus as a set from SteadyMobin on the 24th of September, and kept in good communication with him up untill the 3rd of November, Where I havent received a thing, nor have I heard anything from him. I feel ripped off and I would never buy anything from him again. The annoying part was I didnt get it cheap or anything. In fact, if anything, I paid more. Tho I did so happily because I thought id be able to trust another member of the fandom... It's left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth.

Edit: Tho it doesnt make a difference to the seller in question, I was buying Bruticus and Co. for my own 21st Birthday. So to know now that I most likely will never get my Combaticons is like rubbing salt in an already brutal wound.