STATS and charchter bios

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by optimusskywalke, Jul 1, 2012.

1. optimusskywalke

optimusskywalke Well-Known Member

im very bored so i was thinking of posting some stats and info on charchters from the movieverse.would u guys check one or two of em out if i posted em?

2. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Possibly.

Wait, what? Like, are you referring to your own fictional stats and bios?

3. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

Wait, what do you mean?

4. optimusskywalke

STATS and charchter bios:Sideswipe

during the great cybertronian war,sideswipe sided with the autobots.He is well known by autobot and decepticon warriors alike for his expertise in dueling with swords,at which he is absolutley lethal.he also is very flexible,and uses gymnastic-style moves during combat.on earth he scanned a corvette stingray,and his cybertronian alt-mode is unknown.he was probably similar in some ways (head,praportions,etc) to his eath mode in cybertronian mode,like soundwave and megatron.he has (or had)a rivalry with the decepticon demolishor,but went after the decepticons acomplice sideways along with some of the smaller autobots and leaving demolishor(rightly so)to some of the bigger 'bots.he also doesnt apper to be very modest about his abalities,even saying "damn,im good" after killing sideways.he gets along with other members of the autobots well,and was one of them to survive the battle of chicago.His weapons mode includes a face mask,tough i doesnt cover much and he probably uses it because he thinks it makes him look cool.he wields two cybertronian blades,wich he can mount on the side of his arms,fold away for storage and hold in his hands.he also has twin battle pistols,which he can combine together to form one double barrel pistol.despite his high opinion of his skills,he is by no means haughty,and never cowards away from a battle or from saving his autobot comrades.

5. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    ^Ah yes, see? That's what we're talking about. :)  Just put each character in THIS thread.

6. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    I'd like to see an expansion on Sentinel Prime. Make up some fantastic achievements he made during the war on Cybertron leading up to his deal with Megatron.

7. optimusskywalke

Crankcase

Crankcase is the leader of the dreads,a group of decepticons comprised of himself,Crowbar and Hatchet.He gets along well with Crowbar,and the to have become friends.Hatchet is re-engineered cybertronian wildlife,and so,isnt as intelligent as his comrades.The trio move together,with hatchet in fornt,vicously tearing autobots in his way to pieces,and crankcase and crowabar move beside of behind him.this is only as it is a good tactical solution,and crankcase is bu no means a coward.his weapons mode includes two boomsticks (tough he may have had more),and other than that,we dont see him use any other weapons.tough in the game,he uses twin assualt rifles,and it is likely these are part of his actual weapons mode.on earth,he transforms into a chevy suburbia and has been noted by fans for his very predartor-esque apperance.

8. Bluebe6

Bluebe6 Banned

News Credits:
    I second that.

9. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    Maybe just Sentinel and Optimus up against the Combaticons.

10. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Look, OP, I don't really think there's a whole lot of point in posting this stuff here, since its information that's available elsewhere (and sadly, in a more complete form) at places like the tfwiki and the resources section of this site.

As it stands, if you're essentially making up additional info, and that would go in the fan fiction section, not the movie section.

If you simply MUST post it, however, the least you could do would be to include proper spelling, grammar, and formatting so it's not a hard-to-read blob of text.

11. Krueger

Krueger Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think this place is really starting to make me feel old. It seems that every thread that’s created could only ever be pulled from a child’s mind. And when I say child, I mean below the age of fifteen.

12. optimusskywalke

i know these are supposed to be completly canoical bios,but il make a few non-continuity busting tales from cybertron up.suggestions from anyone are very welcome:) 

13. optimusskywalke

I do see your point but it's purely for fun. I'm bored outta my mind and I really enjoy writing these. When did I make up additonal info? It's not supposed to be the blow-by-blow account of everything like TF wikia's is,just a bit on the character,there personalities,and weapons. I try with the grammar,and I understand your frustration but it's not one of my strong points in english and I try very hard with things like spelling. And I didn't notice anything wrong with my formatting. But I will take this into account and consider it "constructive criticism"

14. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    You said you might start adding your own ideas or ideas from others. That's when it becomes fan-fiction, and belongs in the appropriate section.

Whether you're bored or not, there are rules on the site, as well as an organization. Posting topics for no other reason than to post something usually falls under the classification as "spam", which is against the rules. Simply posting things that are common knowledge about the characters (or information that is already available elsewhere and known to be) is generally not condusive to discussion.

Re: your formatting, it's much the same as with spelling and grammar, in that it takes practice. Try organizing and splitting up your bios into sections (modes, abilities, history, etc.) and things will likely be clearer and easier to read.

Are you planning on adding background info from the comics into these bios?

15. optimusskywalke

wel,I suppose newcomers to transformers who dont know about tf wiki would like them,and I was hoping some of the other fans could appreciate them.But I see what you mean about formatting,and I will try.I am thinking on adding backround info from comics,but I have read very few of them (except the original g1 comics),and i would be afriad that i would get many facts wrong,so I have decided to stick with the movies for refrence.as with the fan-fiction,I tought it would be a fun idea to add my own and other peoples idead as long as they were not continuity breaking.and seeing as these would largely be about the charchters movie tales,I decided that they'd be better off here.But thank you for your toughts,and I will certainly take these into account when im posting the next one.