Starting of Beast Wars Revolutions

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Tfrobotfan19, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Tfrobotfan19

Tfrobotfan19 Active Member

Hello everyone. I am tfrobotfan19. This is my own Beast Wars Fanfic.

Before I start it here is some info: (This story takes place in a alternate Beast Wars timeline with a few little twists.You will probably know what they are early on, so I will not say anymore. Transformers are owned by both Hasbro and Takara. All rights reserved.)

As mentioned in the current comic series by IDW, Transformers ongoing, these are the uses of time, using the transformer time system:
    A nano-klik – a second

A klik – about a minute

A cycle – approx. an hour

A mega-cycle – 93 hours (just under 4 days)

A deca-cycle – approx. 3 weeks (approx. a month)

A stellar-cycle – about 7.5 months (over half a year)

A meta-cycle – about 13 months (approx. a year).

First things first, character introduction time:

Robots Name- Beast mode
    Maximals:

Optimus Primal- fruit bat
    Razorbeast- wild boar
    Rhinox- Rhinoceros
    Cheetor-Cheetah
    Rattrap-Rat

Predacons
    Megatron - Alligator
    Terrorsaur- pterodactyl
    Dinobot- raptor
    Waspinator- Wasp
    Tarantulas- Spider
    Buzz saw- yellow jacket

More will come for both sides. This is only the starting group.

That is to get you guys started. Prelude will be up next week

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
  2. herugrim

herugrim N/A

Ebay:
    Comments usually take at least a day if you are very lucky. Otherwise you usually don't get any until you post new chapters consistently for months.

I thought it was an interesting start though. A few minor spelling errors here and there, so don't forget to proof read. Otherwise it looks good to me.

3. ThunderTalon

ThunderTalon Renegade Bounty Hunter

as far as the pre beast wars story not bad bringing it in.

4. Tfrobotfan19

Prelude

Maximal elder meeting

(Note: The Great war ended in the year 2010, as least in this reality. )

Cybertron Earth year 2347 337 years after the ending of the Great War

Council member 1 V.O: Our planet has been rebuilt. It has been many years after we defeated our foes, the Decepticons. Peace has flourished on Cybertron. Life has continued on.

Council member 2 V.O: Our victory came a price. Our leader, Optimus Prime helped us achieve peace.There no way we could save him. His death happened several meta-cycles ago

Council member 3 V.O: Since then, we have risen from the ashes as a new race of Cybertron. We have left our Autobot forms, becoming new forms: Maximals.

(We see the council members sit in their seats and begin the meeting)

Council member 1: What news of cybertron these past few cycles?

Council member 2: The usual. The Predacons have been upset about losing the war, the Maximals have been living freely.

Council member 3: There was an uprising in the zimiby quadrant a few deca-cycles ago.

Council member 1: the Zimiby quadrant? I thought that was clean of Predacons? what about the Maximal guards stationed there? Surely, they stopped it?

Council member 2: Apparently not, they all perished. I think we know who is responsible.

Council member 3: The Tripredacus council. Those three schemers have been behind several of these uprisings lately. I say we go out there, and bust some predacons

Council member 2: Calm yourself. We should act rationally.

Council member 1: He's right.

(Council member 3 rises from his seat. As he does, the light moves over him, showing him to be a silver and red looking robot. His face resembles the face of a warrior who fought in many battles.)

Council Member 3: You know what, I'm tired of this! We should be out there helping them, not sitting here thinking of what's next? The Predacons are becoming bolder. I say we go hit them where it hurts.

Council member 2: Clam yourself, Ironhide! you don't need to do something...

Ironhide: Optimus would have come up with something by now on how to deal with this.

Prowl: You are right Ironhide. Optimus would have come up with plan, but that falls to us now. We are here to help guide the next generation into the future, not go running around and deal with every threat.

Ironhide: Prowl, You don't know what you’re yapping about.

Sliverbolt: Enough, both of you. We will have more soldiers to protect the areas that have been hit recently, so Ironhide will calm down. Until the next council session.

(As the council members raise from their seats, they leave for the door. Ironhide stays behind and thinks of what is to come)

Ironhide: Wish you were here, old friend. You'd know what to do

Something didn't sit right with Ironhide about the attack. He requested to the report of the attack in the Zimiby sector. After reading it, the area had been hit by a small band of predacons. They took pleasure in the kills. The death count was 10 guardsmen that had been present.

Ironside stared at the view screens and noticed something. "Leakin lubricant. What is that?" On one of the view screens, he noticed a message on a wall, He has returned! Glory to the Predacons, Glory to Megatron!

After the fight with Optimus years before, Megatron was exiled for his crimes. Why would a predacon be writing about the old leader of the Decepticons? That would be a discussion to be brought up soon, before the situation got out of hand. They met up and discussed what should be done.

Prowl: This is troubling news, Ironhide. If it's true, we could all be in danger.

Silverbolt: I agree with Prowl. If Megatron has returned, He could start the Great War up again. It also means that we may have to get back in the fray.

Ironhide: I know. That's why we have to figure out how to solve this. We have our scientists working on a solution to it.

Meanwhile

Inside the old Decepticon citadel, a lone figure sits and plots. Staring at his fusion cannon, he remembered how many Autobots he taken offline until he had his final battle with Optimus Prime. Since that battle, he had been exiled, stuck in Kaon by the Autobots watching what happened to the rest of Cybertron.

The universe once feared the name Megatron. It will do so again.

Megatron decided to enact his plan. He would need more troops to build his army, and a ship. He knew where he should go for both.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2023
  5. Tfrobotfan19

Chapter 1 Rising of the Beasts

Planet Earth 2021 11 years after the Autobots and Decepticons left Earth

A bat hangs from a tree eating several berries. Flying from its perch, searching a tall building in the swamp. After a few minutes, he found it.

Bat: I've located the structure we were searching for. Not seeing any life signs in the area. I'm going in for a closer look.

As the bat got closer, it sees a crocodile looking right at it. The crocodile swings its tail, trying to hit the bat into the water.

Crocodile: You'll never get near our energon refinery. I'll make sure of that

The crocodile opened it's jaws, and then closes them. It roared, while transforming into it's robot mode. The bat noticed the fusion cannon on his arm, and knew who he was facing. There was no mistaking it. It was Megatron.

Primal decided it was time to transform as well. Now in his robot mode, Optimus stared down his old enemy.

Optimus: Whatever your plan is Megatron, it will be stopped.

Megatron charged at Primal, keeping him in the water. Megatron placed his foot on primals stomach, pointing his cannon at Optimus's head. With his free hand, Primal removed one of his swords and swiped at Megatrons foot knocking him off-balance.

Megatron: You'll pay for that.

Optimus stood back up, ready to strike again. He moved out of Megatrons way. Megatron fired another shot at Primal and began to gloat.

Megatron:You fool. You came here alone. I didn't. Predacons, finish him!

A spider crawled on the ground and arrived near his boss, transformed into the robot mode.

Trantulas: i'll make short work of him

Trantulas eyed Primal and shot from his spider leg miniguns. The bullets ricocheted into the trees behind primal almost hitting him.

Primal ducked behind a tree, and tapped into his comlink hoping someone would answer. While waiting on his backup, primal faced the two predacons on his own.

Primal got his other sword out and deflected the blasts back at them. He wondered how long he could keep it up, with facing two Predacons. Several minutes later, Cheetor arrived to provide back-up for his leader.

Cheetor: Alright big-bot. We'll send the preds back to the scrapheap.

Cheetor pulled out his quasar gun and fired a few warning shots back at Trantulas, keeping him pinned. Waspinator heard the sound of gunfire and decided to get involved.

Waspinator: ohh cat-bot and bat-bot are attacking Megatron and Spider-bot. Waspinator must offer assistance.

Waspinator changed to his robot mode and decided to help pin Cheetor and Primal. Seeing Megatron run back to the refinery, Primal ran from his hiding spot to go after him.

Megatron snarled and fired his cannon at Optimus again. Primal dodged the cannon blasts, and decided he had to end this fight quickly.

Outside the refinery, Cheetor tried to keep the other Predacons off him, he wasn't sure how long he could hold them off. At the moment, a red boar charged in the scene transformed, and started firing at the two Predacons.

Razorbeast: thought you could use some backup

Back in the refinery, Megatron knew he lost the fight.

Megatron: After all these years you don't know when to quit, do you?

Optimus: No, Megatron. You and I both know I won't stop.

Megatron: Spare me that pathetic dribble, Primal

Megatron tackled primal out of the refinery. Realizing he was running low on energy, Megatron aimed his fusion cannon at the terminal and fired a few shots, destroying it. He then ordered the Predacons to retreat taking something with them.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2023