Starting of Beast Wars Revolutions

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Tfrobotfan19, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Tfrobotfan19

Tfrobotfan19 Active Member

Hello everyone. I am tfrobotfan19. This is my own Beast Wars Fanfic.

Before I start it here is some info: (This story takes place in alternate Beast Wars timeline with a few little twists.You will probably know what they are early on, so I will not say anymore. Transformers are owned by both Hasbro and Takara. All rights reserved.)

As mentioned in the current comic series by IDW, Transformers ongoing, these are the uses of time, using the transformer time system:
    A nano-klik – a second

A klik – about a minute

A cycle – approx. an hour

A mega-cycle – 93 hours (just under 4 days)

A deca-cycle – approx. 3 weeks (approx. a month)

A stellar-cycle – about 7.5 months (over half a year)

A meta-cycle – about 13 months (approx. a year).

First things first, character introduction time:
    Robots Name- Beast mode
    Maximals:
    Optimus Primal- fruit bat
    Razorbeast- wild boar
    Rhinox- Rhinoceros
    Cheetor-Cheetah
    Predacons
    Megatron - Alligator
    Terrorsaur- pterodactyl
    Dinobot- raptor
    Waspinator- Wasp
    Tarantulas- Spider
    Buzz saw- yellow jacket
    More will come for both sides. This is only the starting group.

That is to get you guys started. Prelude will be up next week

2. Tfrobotfan19

Some one please comment!

3. herugrim

herugrim Defiler of Energon

Ebay:
    Comments usually take at least a day if you are very lucky. Otherwise you usually don't get any until you post new chapters consistently for months.

I thought it was an interesting start though. A few minor spelling errors here and there, so don't forget to proof read. Otherwise it looks good to me.

4. ThunderTalon

ThunderTalon Renegade Bounty Hunter

as far as the pre beast wars story not bad bringing it in.

5. Tfrobotfan19

The question remains is should I do more or not. I undestand I had written chapter 1, I took it down because I wasn't sure if I would contnue it. I've decided that I shall keep it going. It will be updated once in a while if I've got any ideas for it. The post below is a reupload of the prelude with some corrections added to it

6. Tfrobotfan19

Prelude
    Maximal elder meeting

(Note: The Great war ended in the year 2027, as least in this reality. For the real War, I have no idea. )

Cybertron Earth year 2437 410 years after the Great War

Council member 1 V.O: Our planet has been rebuilt. It has been years after we defeated our foes, the Decepticons. Peace has flourished on Cybertron. The buildings and structures are being repaired. Life has continued.

Council member 2 V.O: The victory came a price. Our leader, Optimus Prime helped us achieve peace... but with the cost of his own life. I could still see him dying slowly in pain. Tripredicus had cut him deep in his chest. The wound was bad. There no way we could save him. His death occurred 2 stellar-cycles ago.

Council member 3 V.O: Since then, we have risen from that moment into a new race of Cybertronian. We have left our Autobot forms, and became new beings: Maximals. We have ushered in a new era of peace.

(We see the council members sit in their seats and begin the meeting)

Council member 1: What news of cybertron these past few cycles?

Council member 2: The usual. The Predicons have been upset about losing the war, the Maximals are living freely.

Council member 3: There was an uprising in the zimiby quadrant a few deca-cycles ago.

Council member 1: the Zimiby quadrant? I thought that was clean of Predicons? what about the Maximal guards? surely, they stopped it?

Council member 2: Apparently not, they all perished. They were the intended targets. We all know who is responsible.

Council member 3: Tripredacus. If I were down there, I'd wipe the floor with them.

Council member 2: Calm yourself. We must act rationally.

Council member 1: He's right we must not...

(Council member 3 rises from his seat. As he does, the light moves over him, showing him to be a silver and red looking robot. His face resembles the face of a warrior who fought in many battles.)

Council Member 3: You know what, I'm tired of this! You two don't know what it is like to watch our comrades die. We should be out there helping them, not sitting here thinking of what's next? During the war we all fought in battles and walked out winners. Now we don't do a thing out there, and our fellows are being slaughtered. Don't you see? The Predicons are becoming bolder. The Zimiby has been the first to fall, but there have been others. I say we go hit them where it hurts.

Council member 2: Clam yourself, Ironhide! you don't need to do something...

Ironhide: You don't know what do, do you Sliverbolt? Optimus would have come up with some plan by now on how to deal with this.

Prowl: You are right Ironhide. Optimus would have come up with plan, but guess what: he’s not here. We have been here to help guide the next generation into the future, not go running around and deal with threats. We are only meant to guide them

Ironhide: Prowl, You don't know what you’re yapping about.

Sliverbolt: Enough! Both of you! We will send more soldiers to protect the areas that have been under attack by the Predicons so Ironhide will calm down. Until the next council session.

(As the council members raise from their seats, they leave for the door. Ironhide stays behind and thinks of what is to come)

Ironhide: Wish you were here, old friend. You'd know what to do

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012