Start the ultimate collection

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by battlefudge, Dec 7, 2009.

1. battlefudge

battlefudge TFW2005 Supporter

Hey guys,
    Anyone that has a little cash try this one:
    Entire collection
    I can't even afford the shipping.

2. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    nice collection but like the OP i can't afford the shipping let alone what it might go for, if it sells as a whole, might end up being split up to get it to sell

3. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    He really doesn't have that much stuff. Sure it looks like a lot all spread out on that table, but if you take a min and really look, there are just a few bots from each line, spanning from G1 onward. Also, if he really wanted to sell this stuff, he either should break it up and make some real money, or at the very least list out what he has. It might take a couple of hours to go through them, but as a collector, he should know what figures he has. Hell, I can probably name the majority of them just by looking at his jumbled pictures.

Sucks that he has to sell his whole collection though. Never any fun.

4. alex_kingdom

alex_kingdom Well-Known Member

That's a pretty insane way of selling off a collection. If the seller had the time to put them up individually or is smaller related lots they would get a lot more interest and make a hell of lot more money. You'd have to be a hardcore fan with a lot of money to want to buy all that, and if you were such a person you'd probably have most of it already.