Starscream's T-Cog

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by PrimesRule, Sep 6, 2012.

1. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    Could this "Red Energon" possibly be used as some sort of means of recreating a T-Cog for Starscream so he can finally get back into action and face off against Megatron?

2. Avengers

Avengers Banned

Seems like a decent speculation.

I kinda have my doubts. because it's just energon. Energon has never been shown in the past to re-generate damaged or missing body parts or organs.

Ratchet explained that a Transformers organs are unique. they can't be created from scratch.

3. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

He already has his hands on a T-Cog from his clone, he just can't implant it in himself without help right now. And he doesn't seem to need it right now anyway due to the Apex Armor he has acquired.

4. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^ It's as Jive Guru says, Starscream already has a T-Cog in his grasp, just can't install it yet. Watch the beginning of Triangulation again. He was just about to install it into himself when the detector went off and he decided to go to the artic to check out what was going on

5. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    And now that T-Cog is probably gone forever from Screamer's grasp. It's gonna take him quite a while to get it back if he's trapped in that slow-moving Apex Armor and it hasn't even been explained yet about how he's gonna escape from beneath the ocean.

6. Avengers

Avengers Banned

The apex armor for starscream is a postive thing not a negative. The apex armor gives starscream added strenght,speed & fire power.

Starscream is not trapped inside the apex armor. he can click a botton or switch & come out of it any time he choses. some of the prime relics got used & had some exspansion or condensing. the relics can revert back to normal,they are not permanent.

Last I saw,Starscream's T-Cog was left inside that damaged abondaned decepticon ship or whatever it was. So the T-cog is still their as starscream left it behind & went on his relic travel mission.

7. WheelWave140

WheelWave140 Hate's not cool, dudes!

News Credits:
    Except your wrong, He's really slow in that armor, and nothing in the show ever said he could get out once he's in, Plus, he wouldn't leave something like that in the bottom of the ocean.

8. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    Yep. A weapon like the Apex Armor would prove quite formidable against adversaries like Megatron, Optimus, Soundwave, Wheeljack and Dreadwing as Starscream has already proven to two of those bots.

9. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Yep, the Decepticons created armor that can never be taken off even though it means they can't fly or transform or move fast at all. Sure.

10. Avengers

Avengers Banned

I never said he'd take it off,abandon it & leave it at the bottom of the ocean.

if he ever decided to take it off. it would be at the abandon base he hangs out at.

11. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If he keeps walking, he's bound to hit land/a beach somewhere, somehow, so getting back to his ship isn't out of question. Think about it, he's managed to get around unseen by ANY HUMANS since he lost his t-cog, so I'm sure he can find his way back to sure and make his way into the desert. I'm betting that he gets involved in something else though that causes his t-cog installation to be left until season 3.

12. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Starscream already has a T-cog. He was about perform his own operation of reinstalling his clone's T-cog before cowering out. Not longer after that, he goes on to find the Apex Armor, rendering the need to transform for the time being, as he is walking power.

If he still has this suite when he meets Megatron, I don't think there will be any contest.

I wonder what red Energon is? I'm going to assume it is a form of unstable Energon that grants great power with an equal disadvantage. I wouldn't be too surprised if this story plays out like Terrorsaur of Beast Wars when he came across a brief power boost.

13. Avengers

Avengers Banned

Exactly this..........

Starscream in thec Apex Armor is un-beatable. He has lost his desire for now to take off the armor & install his T-cog.

I don't know why some think the apex armor for starscream is a negative. due to the apex armor his strenght,fighting,weapons,armor & speed have all ben increased to the max.

Starscream just got the Apex Armor. he still hasn't figured out all it gimmicks. for all we know the Apex armor might be able to transform into a alt mode.

14. happygoldfish

happygoldfish Well-Known Member

I'm surprised no one has pointed out that Screams still has the remote for the ground bridge on him as far as we know. He's just gotta take off the Apex armour and get the remote out and voila! Back at his ship.

15. The Deleter

The Deleter RUNAWAY.png

News Credits:
    All I know is, the writers can't let him bleed energon after he uses it on himself.

16. Thilda

Thilda Treat your mother right!

News Credits:
    This.

And as cool as it would be for Starscream to find something magical in the deep blue, this whole trip to the bottom of the ocean was probably a one time thing played for the lulz and to get him away from Prime and Dreadwing.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next time we see him he's already back in Harbinger tracking the Hypergon or convincing himself that he doesn't need his
    T-cog all that much now that he has the Apex Armor. And if the writers are fun they will probably have a fish or crab slipping out of the armor.

And the Hypergon will probably turn out to be some stronger kind of energon/fuel for the Apex Armor. Or like somebody said earlier, we will get a remake of "Power Surge" from Beast Wars.

17. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The Apex Armor is bulky--it looked like Starscream has more than enough room to move his arms about. I think he has enough room get it if he wanted to, but doing so would be stupid, I think, as he'd be inviting the entire ocean into his new hideout or wherever it is he would want to go.

18. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    >Turn on bridge to outside the Harbinger
    >Ride suction through
    >Once on land turn off bridge and stop torrent.

19. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Do it inside a storage compartment of the ship and he'd have his own swimming pool for rest 'n' relaxation :lol 

20. Leonis Prime

Leonis Prime Ai-Megumi's Man

I'm surprise he hasnt offered the autobots more intel and then ask Ratchet to install his clone's T-cog.