Starscream's obsession

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by UltraPrimus56, Jun 3, 2012.

1. UltraPrimus56

UltraPrimus56 In the ruins of paradise

Does he have an obsession with Sam, because everytime they encounter one another, Starscream either tries to kill him, or humiliate him. Any thoughts?

2. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    What else is he supposed to do when he encounters Sam? Give him a kiss and make him a nice cake? They're enemies.

Everytime Megatron encountered Sam he tried to kill or humiliate him too.

Maybe Sam is just the kind of person everyone wants to destroy.

3. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    ^Based on the fandom here, I'd say that half of the commenters might pull a Starscream too if they ever met Shia. :lol 

But seriously, OP. Not sure if serious...

If Starscream "has an obsession" with Sam because he's tried to kill him a couple of times, then Sideswipe has an obsession with rollerblading, Soundwave has an obsession with having small Transformers inside of him, Bumblebee has an obsession with Tom Hanks, Ironhide has an obsession with guns, etc.. Okay, well that last one has more truth to it than intended. ;)  Davy Jones is obsessed with Jack Sparrow because he wants his soul. Thor is obsessed with Loki because he's always talking to him and stuff. Raf is obsessed with technology because he has a laptop.

He's an evil Decepticon who is trying to rule the universe with the other evil Decepticons. I'm not sure how you want him in his limited characterization to act.

4. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

He only spits around him so I think he hates him particularly.

5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    That's not spit - that's Starscream's new perfume: Sam Obsession.

But how many other humans have we seen Starscream interact with? Maybe if given the opportunity Starscream would spit at them too.