Starscream with his own team?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by optimoose, Jan 23, 2012.

1. optimoose

optimoose Well-Known Member

This coming season, do you expect that Starscream would have his own con team?

Who would conform it? Which decepticons are not loyal to Megatron to join in?

2. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    I'm guessing he finds Dreadwing...

3. MeGrimmy53

MeGrimmy53 Well-Known Member

what about his orignal unit the seekers. Also what about the Combaticons who are in the aligned franchies family are a group of mercenaries

4. wm10k

wm10k Reanimator of Dead Things

I would love to see the Seekers because I want to buy them in plastic form and this makes it oh the more likely.

The Combaticons would be fantastic in that it is in keeping with the military vehicle motif and for the fact that they were pretty much created by Starscream in G1 if I remember correctly. It would be great if he were to make his own warriors so that they would remain loyal to HIM, but mercenaries would work too!

5. arcee101

arcee101 wrecker

Random Eradicons named Kenney,Stevie,Billy,Ray,and Cyrus!

6. Thilda

Thilda Treat your mother right!

News Credits:
    This.
    And who knows, maybe Dreadwing is a Seeker in this time.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    It's possible, but I'm not counting on it just yet. He could be off rounding up his own team, maybe even finding some of his old Seeker pals, but I also wouldn't be surprised if hew as off finding/doing something that'll get him back onto Megatron's not-kill-just-yet list. We'll have to wait and see.

8. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    I'd like him to have a group (the Seekers? Combaticons?) but I hope they build up to it; give some backstory, rather than just have them appear out of nowhere. If it's the Seekers, we could have flashbacks of them on Cybertron, with shots of them arriving to Earth and Starscream finding them. If it's the Combaticons, then i'd like Starscream to allign himself with MECH and together they create Bruticus/ Project Chimera, only for Starscream to betray them and take Bruticus for himself. But who knows? We might get something completely different, as others have suggested, Dreadwing could work with him

9. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    The seekers would be the way to go. Maybe the dark energon shard can be used for a means to power a cloning process.

10. prowler13

prowler13 Queen of Ferelden

I'd like to see him lead the seekers. I miss screamer. I'm sure he's been off planning a way to rule the world.

11. Kin

Kin Active Member

Knowing Starscream, he's off scheming, building up his resources and waiting for the perfect time to reveal himself to his former teammates. I'd guess he's even getting assistance from MECH, though how long that alliance will last i would say less then a week. Starscream isn't known for his loyalty. But MECH isn't entirly trustworthy either. I'm kinda curious to know... would Starscream get in over his head and have his memories wiped by MECH?

Just think how much more bad arse he'd be if he wasn't chained to his self preservation.

12. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Probably either Dreadwing or MECH.

13. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It's possible, the TFP team has been mum on what old Screamer is up to...I just want him back in the series...and soon...he can't like the fact that Orion is on board with the Cons, that has to bring him out of the woodwork. Maybe. :D 

14. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Honestly, I don't want Starscream teaming up with MECH and seeing seekers.

Instead, I would like to see SS team up with other Transformers hidden away on earth like Skyquake in Shadowzone.

15. Thilda

Thilda Treat your mother right!

News Credits:
    Getting all chummy with Megs again would just undo his entire character arc form season one :<

I'm okay with Screamer teaming up with MECH/Dreadwing, but I wouldn't like him to get his Seeker buddies yet. I'd prefer if there was other reason why Starscream is all alone and without his squadron. Also, it is very likely that whatever Screamer is planning it's going to backfire in an escalation of most epic of all fails, so I'd rather save the Seekers for awesome and badass rather than failure.

16. Infiltrait0rN7

Infiltrait0rN7 Deceptibot

News Credits:
    I know! It's been like half a year since he last showed up & I'm suffering from Starscream withdrawal! :lol 
    Not to mention the fact that Steve Blum said in a video interview that he's going to be beaten badly...:sadface:

But seriously, if he has anything to do with Dreadwing, (and if Dreadwing is anything like his movieverse incarnation) I've got a bad feeling about this...
    & I'd really rather not see him working with MECH. That could end badly as well.
    Wouldn't mind seekers though :) 

17. prowler13

I hope that Starscream doesn't team up with MECH. That would just suck. He needs to stay with his seekers and take down old Megs for once.

18. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    My bet is that he goes to MECH, and offers himself as a test subject in project Chimera, maybe.
    Maybe MECH could use his body template, and create one or two clones. Maybe paint them in black... and purple. Maybe blue, and red. :p 

19. prowler13

I suppose that would work. He does need some one to do all the manual labor for him. He's not going to make Warp and TC buy himself. That's not gonna happen. Then after they are built. He will use them to destroy MECH, but something will go wrong, since this is Starscream were talking about, so MECH will not be gone forever.
    But who would he go after first the Autobots or the Cons with or without Orion Pax?

20. longhaulsub

longhaulsub PS3 Tag: Northporttroller

I think Mech and SS have a destiny....