Starscream Was Wack In All 3 Movies!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by TillAllROne, Jul 2, 2011.

1. TillAllROne

TillAllROne Primacron's Assitant

In jet mode he kicks ass but his character sucks. They made him way to bitchmade towards Megatron. The Starscream I know always challenges Megatron's authority in the open because he wasn't scared of him. Remember when he straight up formed the Combaticons to go to war with Megatron. What happened to Starscream?? They should have made Starscream more bad ass. G1 Starscream is the one I'm down with. Even in TF Prime Starscream acts like a bitch around Megatron. How are gonna let Starcream die like that. In G1 Starscream went out like a G! DOTM he went out like a chump. Don't get me started on Soundwave taking orders from a human!! More BS!!

2. TillAllROne

TillAllROne Primacron's Assitant

What was up with all the spitting!!!! That shit was getting on my nerves too!!!

3. PANTSMAN1973

PANTSMAN1973 Well-Known Member

Compared to the rest of the Decepticons, he was badass! I am assumimg that he is your favourite Decepticon? Try having Shockwave as your favourite Decepticon!

The way I saw it, Soundwave was manipulating the humans, not the other way around.

4. ColdRod

ColdRod Well-Known Member

FALSE, movie one he was underused but shined during the finale.

BUT i think you mean more his character, in which case you may be right.

Spitting was OTT. In DOTM i think they actually done it to emphasize 3D :sly: 

"Oh no the giant robots spitting on me right out the screen!" :sly: 

5. Starscreamer69

Starscreamer69 Well-Known Member

Shoulda killed Dino ;) 

6. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

Are you kidding me? they did great with his character. He was always cowering to Megatron, that is until he found a proper opportune moment to try and take over. Megatron always treats him poorly, and in the movies he did just that.

In movie 1 after Starscream informs Megatron of the all-spark and the humans moving it he berates him. In the 2nd movie he insults him, physically assaults him on cybertron, and then back on earth does the same thing all the while beating him with his torn off arm. And in the 3rd movie, SS is still cowering to Megatron and sucks up to him.

The movie franchise did a great portrayal of him: made him a bitch to Megatron, but by far the decepticon's greatest asset in the air that wreaks total havoc.

7. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

the coolest thing he did was the credits scene in part 1. But it was funny watching him grovel

8. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    I actually thought Starscream was portrayed rather well in DOTM. He had numerous great scenes, but the best one was him hanging out in the upper atmosphere waiting for the Autobot shuttle before blowing it to hell. That was all kinds of awesome.

His death scene was... I dunno, I haven't decided yet. I'm a bit urked that Sam technically took down Megatron AND Starscream, but I think SS put up a better fight. He seemed truly perplexed about getting shot in the eye and was almost like "WTF!? Seriously, is this happening right now!?" while scrambling around trying to figure out what to do. But I'll have to see the movie again to decide how good or bad that scene was.

9. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I stand by the assumption that he's got some kind of cybertronian gum disease.

10. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

besides the fallen, I think all the decepticons were handled perfectly. about 7 or 8 autobots were killed in the trilogy, so we should be happy

11. Skywarp86

Skywarp86 Active Member

Had a few quality scenes in all three films but some of the lines he was given where just awful and the spitting was just odd and totally not needed.

The best scene that he had in all three films was the bit in TF1 where he's fighting Ironhide/Ratchet and upon realising he's getting bit, up's it back into Jet mode and just disappears - for me that's one of the coolest scene's in all the films.

12. Shaba

Shaba Decepticon femme TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Chew is bad for you, mmkay? :lolol 

But yeah, SS was best in TF1, the scenes in DOTM were a bit weak...and my biggest gripe is that he didn't kill any Autobots.

Next movie, let someone from IDW do the scriptwriting. The Reign of Starscream really did the character justice. Even the Peter David novel has SS killing Mirage. But did they put that in the movie?...nooooo.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
  13. Metallitron

Metallitron Decepticon of Malice

News Credits:
    Sir, ive brought you some cheese with your whine...

Megatron actually assaults Starscream in the ship called the Nemesis, not Cybertron;) 

14. PANTSMAN1973

PANTSMAN1973 Well-Known Member

So wrong. So very wrong.

15. Screamer55

Screamer55 Well-Known Member

Starscream's portrayel in these films has been down right aweful! They turned him into the biggest pussy I have seen in Tformers. He's a bigger pussy than Waspinator!
    I liked DOTM but Screamer bothered the shit out of me. Everyone on here complains about Soundwave and Shockwave having little screen time and dying too easily.....
    .....I'm sorry, but look at Starscream!
    -His design (kinda like it) is hardly anything like past generations
    -This Screamer doesn't want to betray Megatron. In fact, I'd say this Screamer was in love with Megatron!
    -His voice is pitiful
    -Tattoos? So much for disguise....
    -This Screamer is so powerful yet he has like no self-pride. That is extremely pathetic.
    -Not a bitch. This Starscream is a total underling. He kisses at his master's feet and doesn't bother to stand back and think "why?".
    -He lets himself get beat around and isn't even bothered by that.

The Bayverse has a lot of great material but I think an immediate reboot is definitely in order. Good job Bay, but not good enough.

@Metallitron: Sir, I don't want to look at your asshole......

16. legolas grof

legolas grof Cardboard Industries CEO

News Credits:
    if you count the twins, jolt, arcee sisters, jetfire,
    ironhide,
    wheelie,
    brains,
    and wheeljack.
    thats eleven autobots...

17. dkr7

dkr7 "Argh' Hexagonal Nuts!"

News Credits:
    prime alone killed 24 decepticons tho, so not that happy

18. megachin

megachin Banned

This

19. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

haha, i feel for you.

20. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    His design is great and it shouldn't have to look like G1 or armada.

This Starscream can't openly convey his hunt for power. Even suggesting assuming control with megatron in earshot gets him beaten around.

I'm not sure what voice you were hearing but I heard a very awesome starscream voice. your over exaggerating.

You forgot your cheese with that WHINE